47. the reason | part two *⚠️*

*⚠️* T/W: mentions of self-harm, rape, and bloody violence.

***

FLASHBACK (Third Person POV)

December 31st, 2016

7:11 p.m.

Gr8 Nightclub

(35) New Messages!

Irene

Stop being a dumb bitch Joy.

Irene

You're going to make a scene, and people from school are going to find out.

Irene

If Jennie finds out about him I will fucking kill u.

Get ur own life and stop worrying about mine. Just go home!

Joy was too repulsed to read the remaining messages off her phone. Her purse was already open and anticipated her slamming the device back in.

Now, all she had to worry about was how she was going to find Taehyung, and what she was going to say when she did.

This empty hall in front of her didn't help. The music was blaring robustly through her body as Joy shuffled around the club. Overwhelmed, her face flushed hot with embarrassment, bumping into several down the different trippy halls. She knew she was at the right place but was losing hope quickly, unable to spot the right people,

At first.

"Sé is gonna kill me if she finds out I was here..."

That held Joy's interest enough for her brows to shift.

There was a drunk guy and girl she saw walking past, dressed extravagantly different from each other. The guy seemed physically fine enough to keep a few drinks stable in his right arm, but under the other was the girl, stumbling in her heels as he led her to a place.

From what Joy continued to hear, it seemed like they had come here for two separate events and crashed into each other midway.

"..I have never drank before in my life. Please take me to your place tonight."

Damn. This girl was sloppily drunk, slurring on her words and all.

"That won't be a problem." The familiar male voice replied. He slightly turned his head at the right time, and Joy's suspicions for the male being Jimin were confirmed.

Jimin was certainly not the guy she was looking for, however, unlike the chick he was with, he could only be here for one reason, and Joy's feet knew that.

She hasted to follow them and they led her into a longer hallway, but Joy was not expecting to land herself in an exclusively decorated lounge area full of wittier, yet, more intimidating people, so suddenly.

She could name about three from school, but the rest were older—college student older.

Jimin quickly handed the drinks to the older guys and called it a night for himself and the girl.

When they turned to head out, Joy got a glimpse of the female face. She was as familiar as the blonde student who was known for taking pictures for their school's yearbook, but not as familiar as the ginger-haired girl who was known to be his current girlfriend.