important author's note. [updated]

Hello.

First of all, thank you all so much for giving this book a chance! When I first started writing it, it was my goal to at least get 1K and my dream to surpass 10K. Now it is at almost 72K .....

Thank you so much <3!

Now, let me give a little background about this story.

Ruth was originally based a fiction book (with original characters) called 'Truths' which I wrote the storyline for back in the summer of 2017 and later developed as a fanfic in December of 2017. As I recently went over the original outline, I noticed that several very important details were never fully disclosed in this published version. It may be unnoticeable, but it is still vital to the main storyline I still do not understand how I managed to never add it, or add enough of them, after two years.

As the next chapter, 45, is the chapter where we finally meet the infamous N/A, I am not satisfied with revealing who it is without telling the main character's full story and digging deeper into the past. It was really important.

I am also not too pleased with my earlier writing style. Personally, I think it comes off as rushed and informal, and it is even hard for me to try and reread a word of it.

With all this being said, 'Ruth' will be going through some changes in the future. It will be almost the exact same story, just with more added details and a few extra chapters in between. I have gradually started making some slight changes already.

Also, I think it is important to note that due to all the things going on in my life, I am not too sure if I will be able to start and finish another story on this app.

So, I want the only finished body of work on my account to be the best one I believe I can produce.

This may not be exciting news since you all have read this far, but I may change my mind and just decide to continue on with minor revisions. I still would never want any of you to reread a whole story because there are so many other ways you could be using up your time. This is why I may just decide to publish all the remaining chapters then continue revising afterwards.

Look forward to seeing a few differences in the earlier chapters, new early chapters, new pics, and more updates!

Thank you for reading,

                                         -Ashlynn ♥️