33. the confession *⚠️*

*PG14 ⚠️ mild content.* Enjoy!

---

Third Person POV

[News Reporter]

"It's been over 60 hours since the unfortunate massacre that occurred last Saturday at the school right behind where I am standing. What we know in this hour is at least ten students have been pronounced dead and over twenty-two have been injured, with many in critical condition. The gunman or men are still unknown but police are still searching for at least a trace of identity. Right now, well somehow, nothing."

The news was frustrating to hear. Over two days and more than enough cops and detectives on the Executioner's case still couldn't find out even a pint of what the people in the room knew.

In possession of the remote, Rosé, disheartened from the report, turned off the television. There was no sound in the living room after that. With her knees high and her legs situated on the couch, she only sat in that position, reminiscing on the tragedy. The slash on her leg was forming a dark color, a black shade with a mix of mahogany and currant red.

Everyone in the house was moving except her. Moving and not talking.

Jimin walked back and forth by the front window, trying to call anyone he could at the moment.  But the calls immediately failed every time, despite his phone maintaining its great service.

Meanwhile, Lisa executed a routine of opening and closing the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen, looking for the place where Yoongi keeps the rubbing alcohol that every household has.

Jungkook soon pulled up with a large-sized brown bag full of a variety of foods. He rested it on the counter, unaware at how loud of a thud it would make when it came in contact with the marble.

The sound made Lisa nearly jump. She still did not say a word though, but soundlessly observed him with the gaze of an eagle following his appearance into the kitchen.

Quick glares turned into hard, five-second stares.

Jungkook turned his head in time for them to make eye contact. In that millisecond, Lisa chickened out of visual communication and looked away, nervously pretending to quickly shuffle through more drawers and cabinets that were empty. She soon came across the one lucky cabinet that had exactly what she was looking for.

Leaving the kitchen, Lisa walked into the living room with a bottle full of rubbing alcohol, which is any injured girl's fear, and an unused cloth.

Rosé nibbled at her nails from the sight of the liquid. She was already imagining the pain she would feel in a couple of seconds. The moment Lisa sat down next to her was the moment Rosé began to plea,

"Please be gentl--"

Lisa poured the liquid onto her wound like it was nothing, causing loud screams produced by her poor friend to fill up the area. Rosé winced as it stung without mercy, throwing her head back to stop tears from coming out of her eyes.

Lisa then used the cloth to clean and dry up the wound. After nearly a minute of screaming, Rosé finally calmed herself.

"Aah...Lisa you bitch!"

Lisa wrapped a new bandage around her leg. "You'll thank me later."

Jimin and Jungkook came into the room on cue and sat down on open couches. Yoongi, coming from the guest bedroom upstairs, joined in on the party moments later, and so did the enmity from last night.