14. the lab *⚠️*

*⚠️Includes heavy details of Blood/Murder, as well as a 14+ scene*

***

Third Person POV 

Mina shouted the obscenity causing a distinct amount of headass laughter to fill the room. Yeri hit her friend in the neck as the two laughed the most. Chaeyoung's face dropped.

"Mina. Detention." Ms. G easily announced.

"But— Oh come on it was a harmless joke. She knows that." She couldn't keep her face straight as stubborn laughter couldn't contain itself.

"After school or I'm giving you another day. And I hope you all enjoyed your giggles because now, you're all going to do a 2-page writing assignment on tomorrow's advisement lesson!" Ms. G announced.

Monotone groans and growls filled the room.

"Restroom?" Taehyung quickly interrupted by raising his hand. Ms. G gave him a tired thumbs up, sending a signal for him to slip out of the class which he took upon easily. However, he stopped by her desk for a moment, whispering something into her ear before they parted ways.

Jennie could've sworn Ms. G glanced at her at least twice during her conversation with Tae, but maybe she imagined it to fuel the theories that had been building up inside her head about the two of them.

Is it an affair? The first thought just had to be the extreme one.

Ehh..Probably just a teacher's pet, Jennie resorted to, shrugging off the other ideas.

"Ms. Son, have a seat." Ms. G ordered.

Chaeyoung wasn't having it, but before she decided to slam the door shut, she made one final remark:

"You know, you were wrong about something Ms. G. It's not that every opinion matters because only the insensitive and inhumane ones get heard and entertained around SHS. I just hope one day, karma finally works its magic around these halls."

Mina quivered on the inside, feeling threatened by Chaeyoung's final words.

The cheer captain and Chaeyoung have never gotten along, and Mina felt as if it was her job to make her an object of ridicule ever since she had been hyped to do so. She always thought of the consequences of her unwise behavior, but she remembered that like always, it's nothing to worry about.

To the students, being called the captain of something makes you untouchable, so nothing could ever happen to the ones sitting on top.

Bad Luck and Mina could rarely be in the same community.

"Uhh," Once Chaeyoung shut the door, the young teacher cleared her throat, catching the eyes of the stiff kids.

"Well that was...something, but what just happened is an example of why we should think before we speak, especially before we decide to throw insensitive insults." She jabbed at Mina whose eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"You still have detention young lady."

"Just like every other day, except like always, I never go." She bragged.

"Oh, I'll make sure this time the story changes."

Then the school bell rung, to Mina's internal excitement.

"Oh, and what was that? The bell that tells me when I get to leave this trashy class?" Mina rhetorically asked while rising from her seat like every other student.

"Thought so." She shot Ms. G a devious glare and made her way to exit the room.

Ms. G sighed and shook her head, disappointed by the fact that her students have so much potential to know right from wrong, yet they always choose to fly that positive potential south.