A Silent Voice: Healing Hearts

Wattpad * 2018
______

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved ©nemurenaisan / emetchayeni 2018

There will be grammatical errors and typos that you will read along the way. Hoping for your kind consideration and understanding.

______

Here are the things you need to know before reading:

*This is fiction. Always put a line between reality | fantasy.

*This is inspired by Koe No Katachi movie. Any resemblance to other stories are purely coincidental.

*This is an English story.

*Not a perfect kind of story, too. Means, there may be plot holes.

*So there will be two things you need to remember as you go through chapters. One, bear with me. Or two, leave the story. I write for myself, for Otakus and for those who enjoyed. As simple as that.

*No Mature Content. No sexual content. I don't write with that content.

*If it's not too much, please read my other stories. :D For otakus and Filipinos, I have stories prepared for you.

--

Sankyo for reading! xo

• • •

Beginning

Ishida looked around the place and suddenly, in a blink of an eye, Ishida's vision changed.

If he can't see anyone and he always keep his head low, now, everything changed.

He can see every stranger clearly, and he is no longer a stranger himself.

When he have realized that he can finally live normal, tears started to fall off his face.

Tears.

Those tears are tears of joy.

No.

Tears of great great joy.

He tried to stop from crying but those tears where the tears he have been trying to hide.

Now he is all free.

Now, he finally know what true friendship means.