Chapter 1: Moving day

AN: dedicated to ganga1 for being the first to comment...Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was already shining brightly outside and it is actually almost close to noon but the person that was still lying comfortably under the covers isn't aware of it. His phone was ringing for the nth time but he doesn't seem to notice it. Instead, he actually just pushed his phone under his pillow and snuggled more on the warm sheets. He didn't even open his eyes while moving.

The knob on his door sounded but it was lock. A loud pounding came after it.

"Ai'Yo! Wake up already!" Kit's familiar voice screamed from outside.

Yo tossed on his bed, grumbling at the noise. Kit was determined to get his best friend out of his room so he took the spare key from his pocket and opened the door. He rolled his eyes at the sight of Yo still sleeping. He marched towards him and harshly pulled the covers away from Yo. The other guy snapped his eyes open to glare at his best friend who was equally glaring back at him.

"Don't look at me like that you idiot." Kit snapped at him as he dump the covers back on the bed to tug on Yo's hand instead. "C'mon, we need to get going."

"But I'm still sleepy." Yo whined at him.

"It's already noon you sleepyhead. You need to get up coz we still have a lot of things to do." Kit replied as he finally managed to get Yo to a sitting position.

Yo didn't have much choice but to follow Kit's instructions. Today's the day he's finally going to move out from their house. Kit's here to help him knowing how much Yo could need a helping hand. He himself had just moved to his brother's apartment a couple of days ago. It's Yo's turn to move now.

"Did P'Beam gave you the keys to the apartment already?" Kit asked him.

Yo gestured to the keys that was lying on his work table as he hauled himself to the bathroom. Kit just glanced at it then nodded silently. He began to fix the bed because knowing Yo, he would just leave it a mess. While Yo took a bath, Kit began to check all the things that Yo had missed packing. Some of his stuff have already been sent to Beam's apartment, he just needs to bring some of the things that he had deemed necessary.

Kit was sitting on the couch playing at his phone when Yo finally exited the bathroom.

"I already laid out your clothes for you." Kit told him without looking up.

Yo gave him a grateful smile. "Thanks. You're a lifesaver."

Kit snorted. "Of course I am. What will you ever do without me?" he muttered teasingly.

Yo just grinned at him as he put on his clothes. The two of them have been friends ever since they could remember. They are of the same age so they naturally became the best of friends, and even their brothers and parents are the best of friends too.

The Panichayasawad's and the Daechapanya's have been close for four generations already. As much as the head of their houses wanted to bring the two families together, they couldn't because all of their kids turned out to be sons, Yo and Kit being the fourth of that generation.

Despite that fact, the two families relationship have already cemented their long-lasting friendship. For Yo and Kit, their family just looked like a big one instead of two different families. The kids were so close to each other, often playing around with one another. Growing up together, Kit and Yo has become like another set of brothers apart from their own.