Chapter 31: New beginnings

AN: Hello hello everyone! How was the last chapter? Did you guys like it? Here's a new chapter for you. I hope you guys like this too!  How's the story so far? I know it's kinda weird that I'm just asking this question now but it just really hit me to ask it now. How is it? Care to give me your answers? I'll wait for them.

Happy reading!

_aliniran

________________________________________________________

Yo's POV

P'Forth and I stayed by the falls until afternoon. I ended up swimming with him and then we stopped for a while to enjoy the sandwiches that we made. All the while, I kept my eyes on P'Forth. I could see how seriously happy he is with just my words and I felt kinda foolish and stupid to have dragged things out for far too long between us. If I just shoved all my insecurities and pride before, I could have enjoyed what we have today longer than just today.

Since we already became a couple, we commemorated it with taking more pictures of the two of us. We took pictures on his phone and on my camera. I noticed how he immediately changed his wallpaper into one of our pictures and I kinda felt pleased with it.

Before the sun could set, we began to pack our stuff and head back to the cabin. When we got there, we both took a shower, separately of course, before starting to prepare for dinner. He insisted making dinner for us since I made breakfast for us this morning and we actually both made the sandwiches that we had for lunch. I insisted on helping him out but he just made me sit and watch him.

Giving up, I took my camera and borrowed his laptop for me to edit my pictures. I forgot helping him out and got engrossed with my own activity. When I finished editing one of my pictures, I decided to post it on my account. I don't usually post in my social media but today seems kinda special and I know some people would want to see how our previous drama and romance would end up. 

(I do know about the page that some people made for me and P'Forth where they could freely ship us and often post pictures of what we're both up to. I feel like I owe them for their overwhelming supports so posting one picture of us being finally together could mean a lot to all of them already.)

After posting the picture, it had garnered all sorts of reactions,mostly people loved or liked them. I could see the fairy angel's comments and they kept on bitching me how lucky I am for finally snagging P'Forth. Suthee and Nate also sent their regards and wished us both happiness. I responded the same to them, even though I know how strong and progressive their own relationship is.

I tried to reply to all the comments that were sent to me and just as I finished sending one, I got a message from Kit.

"Ai'Yo! Where the hell are you?! Get me out of here!" he sent the message with an angry emoticon.

I wondered what he meant and I immediately replied back.

"Get you out of where?" I asked. "I'm with P'Forth right now, in his cabin."

"Oh fuck! Help me! Pha's kidnapped me again!"

I got surprised. Why would P'Pha kidnap him again? Does P'Ming know about this? I looked at P'Forth.

"P'Forth, where's P'Pha right now?" I asked and I noticed him frown.

"Why are you asking?" he asked me back.

"Coz he kidnapped Kit." I replied.

He raised his brow at me and rounded the counter to stand behind me. He saw the message Kit sent and chuckled. It's my turn to raise my brow and look at him curiously. What has he done now?