Chapter 8. PART 2.

Zayns P.O.V

I felt like i'd just been stabbed. My stomach hurt, my head hurt and the adrenaline was pumping through my veins. 

"No Zayn, you wont even talk to him. He has friends and i'm not letting you get hurt because of me." Holly said but i barely heard her. 

I looked at her. She was so vulnerable, he made a mess upon her innocence. How could anyone bring them self to do that? Nothing made sense to me. 

"I'm not going to stand here and do nothing, Holly." 

" I got myself into this mess so i'll get out of it, in my own time. Now you know why i didn't tell Liam. He'd be 20 times worse than you're acting right now. This isn't your responsibility, so just leave it."

"Yeah, you're right. You're not my responsibility, you're Liam's now. He needs to know. Don't you understand that you need help, Holly." I yelled. 

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T TELL LIAM SO IF YOU DO, OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER. STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS." She yelled back louder. 

Thank god we were on the roof and no one could hear us. 

"YOU JUST TOLD ME, SO YOU JUST MADE IT MY BUSINESS. YOU'RE DELUDED. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS ISN'T UST GOING TO JUST END, HOLLY AND I AM NOT JUST GOING TO SIT AROUND AND WATCH YOU GET HURT."

"YOU MADE ME TELL YOU," She screamed. "I never should have came to live with Liam in the first place, it was a mistake." She lowered her voice and walked past me to the door. 

I knew i was right. She needed help, but i wasn't about to lose her over this. 

I ran behind her through the door and down the first set of stairs, she saw me and started running down the second flight. 

"Holly!" I shouted. 

"LEAVE ME, ZAYN." 

I ran faster and just as she got to the bottom of the stairs, i grabbed her around the waist. She struggled for me to let go but i didn't.

'Holly, listen to me." I repeated over and over again. 

"You're hurting me!" She screamed and i instantly put her down, still holding on to her arm in case she tried to make an escape.

"I'm so sorry, Holly I didn't mean to i-"

"What did you want to say." She asked, reasonably calm. 

I pulled her over to the stairs and sat down with her. 

"I don't want you to leave because of me Holly. I'm just mad. Mad that someone could do that to someone like you. Someone so beautiful and innocent. It breaks my heart to see you like this, in this state because of some dickhead." 

I looked at her and she bit her lip. 

"You're an amazing girl and you really don't deserve half of whats happened to you. You need to understand that there are boys that want to treat you like you're the only girl in the world, why are you wasting yourself on him?"

"I told you that i'm scared of what he'll do if i tell him its over again. Besides, i'm going nowhere in life. My brother's smart, hes nice, hes funny, hes good looking and hes famous! How am i supposed to ever feel good enough? No one wants a girl like me." She replied, fiddling with her hands. 

I laughed at her reply and she looked at me. 

"I'll be with you, he won't ever touch you again, i promise. And really Holly? Thats really what you think? You're the most generous, funny, interesting and beautiful person i have ever met. There are tons of boys that would die to have you. Just because you're not famous, doesn't mean you aren't as good as Liam." 

She smiled. "Really?" She asked. 

"Yes, really." I smiled back. 

I wiped the remaining tears off her face and looked into her big beautiful green eyes that were the colour of pickles because of the water in them.

"I probably look a right mess." She laughed, putting her head in her hands. 

"i don't know how you do it. You're even perfect when you cry." I said. 

There are no words for how badly i wanted to kiss her at that moment but i stopped myself. The right time will come.

"Let's go back, Liam will be worried." She said, standing up and pulling my hand.

Harrys P.O.V.

"Liam, pass me the remote. This is a stupid programme!" I said looking at Niall. 

"It's really funny when you pay attention, just watch!" Niall said.

"Why don't you watch it in your own apartment?" I asked, frustrated. 

"Why don't you watch something else in yours, Harry?" Niall replied.

"Louis and El are in there and i hate when they act all coupley." 

"You're just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend." Liam piped in the conversation, laughing. 

I was about to come up with a good comeback for Liam when Holly and Zayn walked in. 

"How was coffee, you were a while!" Liam said.

"Yeah, it was good!" Zayn replied confidently. 

"Weird, i'm looking at the update accounts on twitter, no one even spotted you guys, let alone pictures!" Niall said. 

"Yeah we were lucky, i guess." Holly said awkwardly sitting down on the floor as we had taken up all the sofa's. 

I was still pissed at her. What she did at the party wasn't okay. Just ignoring me to look cool in front of some boy? Whatever.

Zayn went into the kitchen and came back with some crisps. 

"Oh, i see we're just eat all the food in Liam's house because he's too nice to say no." Liam laughed.  

He threw a bag to all of us and Holly turned around. 

"I don't like bbq, anyone wanna trade?" She asked.

"Nope"

"No"

"Not really."

She looked at me, waiting for an answer. I looked back at her, showing her that i was ignoring her, opened my bag and looked back at the tv.

"Harry?" She asked. 

"Wouldn't trade with you even if i didn't like this flavour." I said, giving her a dirty look. Maybe i was a bit immature.

"Harry, what are you on about? Did i do something?"

"Are you joking? You weren't that drunk, Holly. You obviously remember."

"Remember what?" She asked.

"Last night, you just ignored me, let your boyfriend talk to me like i was some boy trying to get with you. You didn't say anything, I thought you'd at least stand up for me."

"Oh Harry, I'm sorry, I forgot about that, i-"

"I dont really care to be honest." I interrupted her.

"Hey, Harry, stop. Don't blame her, she was drunk and it was probably an awkward situation for her." Zayn said turning to me.

"Are you serious? You're on her side? You really never know who your friends are these days."

The room was so awkward. Liam's face showed that he had no idea what to say or do. Niall just sat back and pretended to text.

"There are no sides Harry, I just think that it was a misunderstanding, thats all." Zayn tried to explain.

"Whatever, i'd rather sit with Louis and Eleanor" and with that, i got up and walked out the door.  

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Thank you if you read this far. It makes me so happy when someone tells me that they like it so far. :) 

Feedback is also greatly appreciated!

Any questions for me?  Tweet me, @1d_preferences.

xoxoxox