Chapter 6 - Breakout Plan

"Nekta-senpai," Uraraka called and the said girl turned towards the brunette girl who have a really worried look on her face.

"Uraraka. What's the--"

"It's Deku!" She cut her off and Nekta put on a fake surprised expression.

"Why? What happened?" She asked and Uraraka bit her lower lip.

"He...didn't go to class for three says now," she said. She doesn't really know why she's saying this to Nekta, she's too worried to even think about who she can talk this about.

Everyone is really worried about Midoriya and no one knows why he was acting like that. It's weird enough for him to not show interest in class so skipping class means something is really wrong.

"Oh dear. Have you tried visiting him? Or calling him?" Nekta asked, and Uraraka nodded.

"We tried calling him, but he isn't answering. And his mother said he isn't coming out of his room since Monday," she said and Nekta internally smirked. Hmm, maybe it's time to take him away.

"Don't worry, Uraraka," she said and put a hand on the girl's shoulder and smiled, "I know everything will be just fine."

---

Midoriya is in his room. Syren visited last night again and he just can't help but keep on calling her Nekta which Syren never confirmed or even denied.

He knows it. He knows what's going on inside his head. He's becoming crazy and he can't do anything but submit. He also started being a masochist for some weird reason. He thought that the emphatic parasites really did the trick! Hey! He's all blood and messed up things now.

Syren also stopped giving him a dose of those pesky parasites, but they just really made him realize one thing. These so-called heroes aren't really so fun at all. It's not just that, but how much of those heroes only do their work to be famous and have tons of money. The hero killer that he fought against just a few months ago does have a point there.

And he don't want to be part of that bullsh*t. It's way more fun with Syren and Nekta.

"Nekta-senpai!" He whispered as Syren open the window just in time. He's been expecting her arrival this time of the night and she checks up on him if he's broken enough.

"You're going to school tomorrow," was the first thing she said and Midoriya narrowed his eyes.

"Why? UA isn't even fun now," he said, stubbornly crossing his arms and Syren clicked her tongue and grabbed his collar.

"I'm busting you out of UA. I want to see the fear in those heroes and hero-eggs' eyes when the League take you away as a villain," she said and grabbed her masked and finally pulled it down, revealing her face.

Midoriya's eyes widened and laughed.

"See? I knew you're Nekta-senpai!" He said and Nekta used her telekinesis power to levitate Midoriya and forcefully slam him down. He just laughed it off.

"Shigaraki-onii really likes being flashy and controversial so we better do it in the most attrntion-seeking way," she said and sat on Midoriya's chair.

"Hmmm...just one question. Did you really like Kacchan?" He asked out of nowhere and Nekta glared at him.

"Shut it, Midoriya."

"But, you...said you like him," he pouted and Nekta used her power again to pull him harshly towards her.

"You're the main dish and that explosive idiot is the side dish. He's still raw and he'll be mid-cook tomorrow when you finally join the League," she threw Midoriya away again. She does acts harshly and tortures him, but Midoriya just can't help but admire her at some point. Call it Stockholm Syndrome, but he's already crazy enough to not care.