Chapter 24 - Sanity, Here Again...

So far UraDeku is receiving some love in the comments back in the previous chapter so see to it that UraDeku are going to have some scenes in the succeeding chapters.

And tell me if you know any stories with Shoto and Dabi as brothers. Even though it's not canon, I still like it.

Happy reading~

---

Nekta and Dabi just returned from a meeting with Shigaraki. He gave them orders considering their next step in the League which concerns Chisaki Kai and his Yakuzas.

"So, how was the meeting?" Spinner asked, crossing his arms and Dabi turned to Nekta who nodded at him and the two went to gather with their own groups. Dabi to Vanguard Action Squad and Nekta to the Marauders.

"What are our assignments, Nekta?" Todoroki asked, rubbing his hands together in excitement. Midoriya was twirling his blades, looking bored out of his minds while Bakugo just stayed in the background.

"The Vanguard Action Squad are the real highlight since Aniki will be planning an alliance with Chisaki and for sure Chisaki will want to get his hands with some of us so that's when they will enter. Our job is concerns more of UA."

Now that caught Midoriya and Bakugo's attention. They haven't really thought of UA for a while since their fight in the mall with Iida and Uraraka.

"Oh? Now what that may be, senpai?" Midoriya asked, smirking and Bakugo was starting to have thoughts of what he can do.

"I just found out that three of your former classmates are taking internships for some heroes and they are planning on raiding Chisaki's group," she said as Todoroki and Midoriya looked at each other.

"Really now?" Todoroki asked, smiling.

"Turns out they're planning on saving Eri-chan from the yakuza. That girl's quirk is the main foundation of their experiments," she said and Midoriya's eyes widened, remembering the girl that they have encountered in an alleyway a few nights ago.

"They're making an experiments...with a little girl?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and Nekta nodded.

"That's what Shigaraki-onii wants to get. A drug that erases quirks," the three gasped hearing that. Something that can erase quirks? That's something that can put the League in advantage against the heroes.

"Erase...quirks? That's..." Bakugo muttered and Midoriya smirked and excitingly twirled his blades around his fingers.

"That's so awesome..." He said and he pulled a handful of his now blue hair, his blades cutting some of his face.

"While the yakuza and some of ours confront the heroes, we'll be confronting your...friends," when she said that, all three of them reacted the same. Friends. That's what they are-or were.

Midoriya wouldn't say they're not his friends anymore. He don't hate them or anything, but they're heroes-to-be while he's just about to debut as a villain in this next mission. If anything, they're just his...frienemies. Still friends but still his enemies. A friendly opponent. A bunch of friendly preys.