Chapter 50 - Parasite X

War...ning?: do you think Bakugo's OOC here? I think he's OOC here. Just tell me of he's OOC here.

---

Makoto leads Bakugo and Dabi out of the house as Nekta and Emily speak to each other in private. She leads them to the field after assuring them that no one will find or see them there.

"So, I heard Nekta is pretty famous in the industry," Makoto said with a smile. She changed her smiles into frowns many times since they met an hour ago and they are quite confuse what she really thinks at the moment.

"Where do you get these information?" Dabi asked, raising an eyebrow and Makoto only giggled.

"I have my sources," she said, smiling, smugly and Dabi grinned. Bakugo snarled at the two and looked behind him to see the house getting small in his vision. He didn't even noticed they were walking that long.

"Anyway. Katsuki-kun--"

"It's Bakugo, Dog B*tch! Know your f*cking place!" Bakugo shouted, making Makoto's eyes widened. She averted her gaze to look at Dabi and the male shrugged, smirking at her.

"Ooookay. So, Bakugo-kun," she said, carefully as if he'll lash out at her if she gets this wrong, "will you leave Nekta if she let's you go?"

This created a pause between them and his red eyes evidently widened. Dabi's smirk disappeared as he watch Bakugo pause in his place. It looks like he's not sure of what to say.

Inside Bakugo's mind. He created a little monologue for himself.

Will Nekta really be able to do that? Will she really let him go after all he know about the villain movement? He have important information about the league so of course, she won't. And he's a very useful tool for them. Then again, he is just a tool for the villains to use for own gain. Don't get him wrong. He still wants to be a hero and he still have plans. Of course, Nekta won't let him go.

Unless, he doesn't really want to go and just wants to stay with the girl. His feelings are no joke. He proved it to himself and even to Nekta, even if she can't see it. He can escape in so many times, but the only thing that pushes him back is Nekta. It's all about Nekta.

"Yes, he will," Dabi suddenly said on his own. Bakugo stared at him and then glared.

"Oi, Ashf*ck! Who told you to answer for me? I f*cking answer for myself, you jerk!" Bakugo growled and stomps towards him.

"It's pretty obvious you will, dorkface. You're originally a hero in training and one of the most eager of all. If anyone wants to get out of this dirty business, that bastard would be you," Dabi coolly said and Bakugo clicked his tongue then grabbed Dabi by his collar, attempting lifting him up with both hands.

"Why, you d*ck!"

"You don't even care about anybody else in the league. In fact you don't care about anyone at all! So shut the f*ck up and just say you'll take the chance to get away and go back your f*cked up hero life," Dabi persuaded even more and Bakugo's eyes widened in rage.

"Wait. Hold on, boys. No need to get violent here--"

"I care about Nekta and don't go telling me sh*ts that ain't true, you ash for a d*ck!" Bakugo snapped and Dabi pushed him away. Makoto panicked behind the two and tried finding a way to stop them.

"Oh sure. Now you do. You know that's not true. Don't be f*cking delusional! It's all just Stockholm Syndrome!"

Bakugo and Makoto's eyes widened. Makoto didn't expected that while Bakugo thought only he, Nekta and Midoriya know about it. No one else. Dabi smirked, victoriously.