Chapter 31 - First Kill

Lol. I almost wrote First Blood in the title. I had too much League of Legends today. Yeah, I got studies, Aspirant training, and I still have time for games. My gash! I think in advance!

---

Laughing like a maniac, Midoriya bounces off the area surrounding Nighteye, attacking him with stones and sharp cements. Because of speed, Nighteye can't dodge all of them and acquire some scratches and bruises all over his body to where even his suit starts to get torn apart.

Bouncing off any available solid surface, he resembles Grantorino's moves. He really need to thank the old man for that. As seconds fly, he only becomes faster and faster but his energy slowly drains. A disadvantage he have to work on.

"You can't continue on this charade, Midoriya Izuku," Night eye said and moved in the right time and strike Midoriya when he dashed next to him. He tumbled over and hit the wall.

He coughed off blood and smirked while wiping the red fluid away.

"Aww... But I still want to play," he whined, standing up. A shiny object caught his attention and his smirk etched to the side of his face, "Okay. I'm gonna stop playing. Let's make this serious."

He dashed towards Nighteye in full speed and focused energy on his right fist. Nighteye saw this coming and dodged. Midoriya reacted fast and tried a kick, but Nighteye grabbed his head and smashed it on the floor. Midoriya felt blood trick down his forehead and grabbed the man's hand, flipping him over with him.

The two stood back up to continue on their fight when a voice screamed a name which caught their attention.

Midoriya turned to the exit of the room and saw Uraraka limping with a worried and horrified look on her face. He traced her gaze and his eyes widened seeing Eri running towards Lemillion and Chisaki's direction.

He chose between keeping an eye on Nighteye and going after the little girl and he chose saving Eri from possible doom.

When he readied to dash, Lemillion suddenly appeared in front of Eri and wrapped his arms around her. The blonde hero went to a safe place and wrapped his red cape around the little girl.

"Eri-chan!" Midoriya exclaimed and dashed towards the little girl, grabbing her little body and glared at Lemillion and Chisaki.

"Deku-san...?" The girl muttered and Midoriya let go of her and stood up.

"Hey, Pacman guy. Get lost and take your stupid cape with you," he said. Lemillion turned to him and gave him the same look of hostility but soften when he looked at the girl.

"A hero can't abandon a citizen in need. You, of all people, should know about that," he retorted and Midoriya's eyes widened in anger. He hates it. He hates it when they keep on reminding him about the selfishness of heroes and how he wanted to become a hero, himself. Most of them are better off as villains and they hypocritically call the likes of them that title and be casted out by society?

"Shut up, Lemillion!" He screamed and unknowingly punched him with a smash, ruining his arm. The blond flew off and his body hit the fighting Chisaki and Nighteye.

"REMEMBER THAT THE NAME DEKU IS NO HERO NAME!" He yelled and the anger, bloodlust and insanity can be seen in his glowing green eyes.

---