Chapter 23 - Unsure and Amuse

Before anything else. Do you want to have pairings here? Like, UraDeku? Yeah, comment if you want UraDeku (or some other ships) here. But something is sure to sail in this story and I'll let you guess which is it.

Enjoy the chapter!

---

Twice said that he will bring a formidable ally in the new headquarters of the League of Villains and Shigaraki gave him permission to bring whoever it is. Nekta was not so sure about it, but she let the leading to her brother.

Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki are all in one side of the rundown headquarters while Nekta stood beside Shigaraki with her new villain outfit. Her old white hoodie is now black with red horizontal lines and insides. Unlike her previous top, this acts more like a hanging with a black sports bra underneath.

Her white pants also changed into black with the same red horizontal line on the upper right and lower left tight. Her old combat boots also changed into a knee high leather boots with one inch heels. The bandages in her arms are now gone and are replaced by armbands and her gloves are changed into black leather gloves.

"Hey, Todoroki-kun, you sure this color suits me? I kinda starting to miss my own green," Midoriya asked, ruffling his now blue-green hair. Not much changed in his appearance but his hair color. He likes his villain clothes so much that he stole a new after all his other sets got destroyed in the Kamino incident.

"Yeah, dude! It suits you! You're rocking the new look!" Todoroki said, playing with a ball of ice, doing some tricks he's been practicing. Nothing changed about his appearance too. He still kept his blue and black dyed hair, but his skin has visibly turned paler, "Hmm. Maybe I'll try some new looks too. Hey, Bakugo! Let's go get some new groove so that way, the whole Marauders get new looks!"

"Shut up, half-a**!" Bakugo snarled and glared. His ego is violated so many times for the past three to four months and he's sick of it! The only reason he's here is because of Nekta.

The door opened up with Twice coming in with the said ally. He introduces the person and the Marauders reacted immediately. Midoriya's eyes widened, Todoroki dropped his ice ball, Bakugo leaned away from the wall and Nekta looked at Shigaraki.

"Aniki, he's..."

"You four looks familiar," the man said. His distinguished beak-shaped mask, feathery jacket and dark hair and eyes, "Oh, you're the teenagers in the alleyway the other day."

"You know this guy, Nekta?" Shigaraki asked and Nekta glared at the man.

"We've met before. We encountered him in an alleyway in Tokyo and he's with a young girl," she said and she clutches her hands. This guy is trouble and she have to tell Shigaraki that. Midoriya walked over to Nekta and whispered something.

"Aren't we suppose to meet up with Eri-chan?" He asked and Nekta clicked her tongue.

"Not now, Deku," she scolded and Chisaki Kai, otherwise known as Overhaul, and Shigaraki started talking. Every word he said screams trouble and it irritates both Shigaraki and Nekta.

Shigaraki didn't seem to click with his ideals and so as Overhaul. He even mentioned All For One which really made Nekta glare at him. He praised their master, but at the same time, insulted them. He also openly said that he'll rule over the villains which Shigaraki didn't really like.