Chapter 38 - Kaki Academy for Iniquity

[IMPORTANT ANNOUNCENENT AT THE END]

It's still dark in four in the morning as the Marauders, Uraraka and Toga walk out of the apartment, ready to go to their new school. Midoriya yawned, stretching his arms up from tiredness. Nekta woke the five of them in 2:00 in the morning to get ready and they were too hyper to sleep early last night so waking up in that hour is very...not the right time for them. At least for the boys.

"Why school?" Toga whined, rubbing her eyes and slouching her back, "And this early in the morning? Does this school starts in five or something?"

She rub her hands together and put it inside her school uniform which is only a blue jacket with a logo of K.A.I in the collar. She wore it like a normal jacket over her usual school girl outfit, much to Nekta's disapproval.

"We need to start on walking this early because if we go out the same time as the other people, they might've spot us. It's also a common routine for K.A.I students since the school's location is top secret and no one else must know where it is," Nekta explained and continued on walking. Toga and the Marauders looked at Nekta and their eyes widened. They never noticed her until now because of their drowsiness. Now that they do, they can say that their day is actually off to a good start.

Nekta is wearing a mint green dress under her KAI jacket-uniform that ends an inch or two above her knees and she wears a pair of blue knee-length boots with laces. She let's her hair down and wears a mint green headband just above her bangs.

"Senpai, tell the truth. Are you trying hard to look good for Kacchan?" Midoriya teased with a wide grinned and Bakugo glared at the boy as Nekta huffed, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Speak to yourself, Deku. Trying to look cool for Ochako, I see," she retorted and Midoriya blushed and just smiled, turning to Uraraka who just noticed his get-up today.

He wears a red three-quarter with a white tie by the collar. His KAI jacket-uniform is tied around his torso white he wears a pair of ripped denims and his signature red boots. He did asked Nekta for some fashion advice for the first day of school with a look that says 'too cool for school'.

"Hehe. Oh jeez. Come on, senpai. First expression lasts."

"It's impression, you f*ck-up nerd," Bakugo hissed and the shorter male glared at him then raised an eyebrow at him.

He wears the jacket, zipping the zipper up and a pair of ripped jeans and pair of sneakers. The jacket's sleeve is rolled up to his elbow and a pair of black wristbands around his wrists.

"My my, Kacchan. Still keeping the bad boy image?" Midoriya said with a sly smile as Bakugo, who dyed his hair back to blond, growl at him.

"Shut up or I'll kill you," he said and Todoroki almost fell to the ground next to Uraraka as the brunette jumped away, almost making herself float.

"T-Todoroki-kun!"

"Hey, no touchy touchy!" Midoriya said, spreading his arms in front of Uraraka as Todoroki rub his heterochromatic eyes and yawned.

"Eh? Oh, hey, Mr Brocolli. It's nice to see you. Can I eat you?" He said drowsily, looking really sleepy in his black and white shirt under his jacket-uniform and pair of shorts and sneakers.

"Hmm. Yum, Izuku. You must taste really good," Toga said and then turned to glare at Uraraka who gives her a weirdest out look, "hey, Beanbag. Got a problem?"

"At least a beanbag is smarter than a torn-off ragdoll," Uraraka retorted and glared. Midoriya snickers to himself as he marvel at the brunette's wardrobe.