U n e x p e c t e d C o m p a n y

Kevin's POV
Well great, just great.
After my little...uh...moment with Moose, I was incredibly confused. He was upset, it was just a moment. Nothing really. I feel Joaquin's grip my jacket slightly, in a protective way, as though we were still dating.
"Who is this?" Moose asks as he approaches us.
"This is-"
"I'm Joaquin, who might you be?" Joaquin interrupts me.
"I'm Kevin's boyfriend." Moose claims.

Since when did I have a boyfriend? And since when was it Moose, sure we had a moment that doesn't mean we are dating! I watch Joaquin let go of my jacket and approach Moose.
"Funny enough, I'm Keller's boyfriend."
Great now I have two boyfriends that I didn't know about. They both look at me, I'm assuming they want me to choose one of them.
After a while of contemplating I just say nothing.
Moose turns back to Joaquin.
"You really think he's going to pick you serpent scum." He fumes.
"Well as if he'd choose an overly emotional bulldog, who just got out of a relationship with a dead girl, over me."
"Wait how did you know that?"
Joaquin pauses.
"Just overheard it...anyways that's not the point, if you'll excuse me mr crybaby I have a class to get to... coming babe?" Joaquin turns to me. I sigh and shut my locker. God this is so bloody confusing, but there's no need to throw myself a pity party over two guys liking me.

Moose gives me a slightly hurt look as I walk past him to join Joaquin, great Riverdale High just got even more complicated.

Cheryl's POV
"Now that your a full fledged member of the serpents you need to get a tattoo." Toni squeals as I lace our hands together.
"And where would I get it?" I roll my eyes at the thought, a snake tattoo doesn't really suit my image but I'm sure I could manage it.
"Well mines on the right side of my body, not sure where you should put yours."
"Maybe I could see yours sometime soon, you know just to see if I want one." I watch as a smirk grows across her face.

"I wouldn't mind that" she comes to a stop as we arrive at my locker.
"Now, now first things first, how about a date at Pops, I'm dying for a strawberry milkshake." I ask.
"Cheryl are you asking me out on a date?" Toni leans against the locker next to me.
"You could call it that." I wink and walk off to class. Damn the dating life is sweet.

Veronica's POV
I'm in science with Jug when suddenly Mr Weatherbee enters the room and stares at me dead in the eye.
That's not a good sign.

"Veronica Lodge you need to come with me please."
Jughead turns to me with a confused look, and I give him one in return. What has happened. I slowly stand up and walk out the door after Mr Weatherbee.

"Sir might I ask what on Earth is going on?" I ask as we make our way to his office.
"There's someone here to see you."
Who on earth could be here to see me?

I walk into his office and stare at the brunette quietly sitting infront of his desk. She turns around and smiles at me. Oh god.
"Veronica!" She squeals and stands up to hug me.
"Hayley what on Earth are you doing in Riverdale?" I say pulling back from her embrace.

Hayley and I were besties back in New York, we did everything together, it just so happened that 'everything' wasn't fully legal. Most of it was partying, underage drinking really. Bad memories start to flow back as I look into her amber eyes.

"My Mom is doing business here for a few months, so I'm temporarily moving to Riverdale high! Isn't this exciting! Just like the good old days!"
"Yeah just like the good old days..." she hugs me again and smiles.

A/N sorry for the short chapter! Comment below what you think Hayley will do! Thanks so much for reading! Xxx