Rush Valley Repairs (Request Chapter #18 Part 1)

A/n - Hi guys. Like usual here's the latest chapter that I hope you enjoy. This is another request chapter submitted by @JWanderley761 , so as whenever I get sent a request thank you very much 😊. Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Song request: Crush by David Archuleta

Third Person P.O.V

Edward and Alphonse stopped waking as they approached the large sign that read 'RUSH VALLEY' in large letters. Alphonse turned his helmet to the side as he heard his older brother let out a rather large sigh.

"(Sigh)... I already dread this..", Edward said, grumbling while adjusting his grip on his suitcase.
"Why's that Brother? We haven't gotten to see Winry in a while so shouldn't you be..-oh that's right never mind..." Alphonse trailed off when he realized what Ed was talking about.
To say they were a little banged up this time would be an understatement. And like usual when they got this way in a fight, they asked Winry for help with repairs. But this time, Edward hadn't exactly been completely honest with her when he'd called her on the phone.

"Yep. And when she sees this we're gonna have a lot worse to worry about then Scar or the Homunculi..", Edward commented in slight fear of the blonde's wrath. He'd been hit with Winry's "trusty wrench" more than a few times, so he really wasn't looking foreword to it being another one of those days.

"Don't worry Brother. Who knows, maybe she had a busy day today and will be too tired to hit you very much," Alphonse said trying to reassure Ed.

"Why'd you have to say 'very much' ?!" Edward exclaimed turning to Alphonse with his hands in the air.
Alphonse sweat dropped at his brother's outburst and tried to calm him down as they walked to Winry's shop.

When Edward and Alphonse made it to the automail shop where Winry was apprenticed, both of them stood in front of the door in silence before they turned to look at each other.
"I've gotta say, I've not been this scared to see someone I know in a long time," Edward said looking down while he sweated slightly. Alphonse hummed and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, not since we went to see teacher again."

"Seriously why do women have to be so scary sometimes?" Edward muttered while knocking on the door.

When the door opened, the boys were met with an all too familiar blonde girl who ,at the moment, still had an automail order in her hands.

"Oh, hey you two. I'm a little surprised you said on the phone you'd be here around...", Winry trailed off. Her blue eyes scanned over the two Elrics and their current state.

Edward became increasingly anxious the longer she kept scanning them over, while Alphonse sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.
"H-Hey Winry, it's nice to see you again," Alphonse said looking towards the blonde.

Winry stopped her examination and turned to the younger brother, smiling while she put her hand on his metal shoulder.
"It's nice to see you too Al, both of you," Winry replied emphasizing the word both.

Edward tried to casually walk in the automail shop, but he was stopped by Winry's subtlely stern voice.
"Edward, I don't remember you saying that you guys were this banged up when you called me," Winry commented with one hand resting on her hip. Edward stopped mid-walk and slowly turned around, a scared grin on his face while he mentally tried to search for the wrench.