Quite the Charmer (Request Chapter #25 Part 6)

Music - "Cappuccino" by BigRicePiano

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I've made up my mind. I've decided that Alphonse deserves to know how I feel, if he feels the same or not.
As I walk outside my room with Ada around my shoulders, I flip up my black hood and shove my hands in my pockets. Not that it was really cold or anything, I was beginning to get nervous so I didn't want soldiers to see me blush.

'Heart this is really not the time for this! Can't you stay calm until I get out of here?!' I yelled in my head while clutching my chest. Al was the only other person who had ever made me feel like this. Since I had spent so long with it just being me and Ada , I almost forgot what human contact felt like. Well, good contact anyway...

As I walked down the hallway to the outside streets, I thought back to a few weeks ago when I told Alphonse all about me.

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) sat in her assigned room at her desk, Ada in her lap as she wrote in her journal.

But she stopped writing when she heard a gentle knock on her door. It was a special knock, so she smiled knowing it had to be Alphonse.
(Y/N) quickly set her pen down and tapped Ada, still tightly curled up in her lap.

"Sorry girl but I gotta move ya, Al's here. You love seeing Alphonse don't you?" (Y/N) whispered as she gently lifted her pet onto her shoulders.

"Sorry Al I'm coming!" (Y/N) called out as she stood up and walked over opening her door.
For a split second, she could've sworn that she saw pink blush somehow on Al's helmet , which should've been impossible.
Seeing that forced (Y/N) not to blush herself, because while she couldn't say it to his face, (Y/N) really hoped he was blushing for her.
(Y/N) leaned her hand on the side of the door and wore a small, sideways smile on her face as she greeted her best friend.

"Hey Al. 8:00 right on the dot as usual," (Y/N) greeted as she gently pet Ada's head.
Alphonse rubbed the back of his helmet and waved one of his gloved hands awkwardly. (Y/N) loved to picture in her head what his expression looked like under all that metal.

"H-Hi (Y/N), I just like keeping a schedule I guess," Al explained as he saw (Y/N) gold his large hand and begin pulling him inside. He was glad (Y/N) was leading him so she couldn't see the red blush coating his entire helmet.

"Come on in weirdo , can't have my friend standing in the hallway all night."

(Y/N) let go of Al's hand when he was in the room and she walked back to shut the door.  When she turned around she smiled again at Alphonse and raised a hand out in front of her.
"It feels like you've been in here a million times already, so take your pick of where you want to sit." 
Alphonse didn't waste any time taking his usual spot in the large chair next to the window, which showed the many street lights of Central City behind its glass.

"How'd I know you'd pick that one ?" (Y/N) asked shaking her head with a smirk.
Alphonse chuckled and crossed one metal leg over the other.

"Beats me. After all, I only pick this one every single time I come visit ," Alphonse bantered back, chuckling as (Y/N) walked over and lightly shoved his shoulder.