The Girl From The North (Request Chapter #20 Part 14)

A/N- Hi guys. We have finally arrived at the end of this series, and I just want to thank all of you for sticking with it this far, despite delays along the way too. I will give my full thoughts on this series at the end. Well then, LETS GO!! :)

Song used : 1- Dear Summer (From "Dear Summer" by BigRicePiano) 
(p.s if you like it go subscribe to his YouTube channel and listen while you read)

Third Person P.O.V

When everything had been sorted out, Edward, Alphonse, and (Y/N) were being transferred back to Central.

Most of the way to the station was filled with Edward gushing about how he wouldn't have to see any more snow for a while.

"I mean don't get me wrong guys, seeing that guy get the crap beaten out of him was enjoyable and all, but I can't WAIT to get out of this snow!" Edward exclaimed throwing his fist in the air as a snowflake touched his forehead.

"....See what I mean? It's like it's mocking me now."

Alphonse sighed at his brother and shook his helmet as they all kept walking to the station.

"Does this happen a lot?", (Y/N) asked quietly to Alphonse. He chuckled and whispered back, watching ahead to make sure Ed wasn't listening.

"Yeah, and you don't really ever get used to it either. I'm Sorry,'' Alphonse replied nervously.

There was a pause before (Y/N) replied back, smiling as she looked ahead.

"Actually...I like it.''

Alphonse jerked his helmet over to (Y/N) in surprise. He kept watching her as they walked, watching her smile on her face that he always wanted to keep seeing. Alphonse got so distracted he wasn't paying attention to a small hole in the road and tripped, causing his armored body to fall on the ground.

At the train station, and after much teasing from Edward about his little brother falling, the group of three waited patiently on a bench for their ride to Central.

"So uh, where do you think you're gonna go after this? After we get to Central I mean," Edward asked (Y/N) with his hands resting behind his head.

(Y/N) had been sitting between the brothers twiddling her thumbs quietly. Since she had met the two of them, her personality wasn't cold or scary. She was learning how to act more like a teenage girl, and she was discovering how confusing all the different emotions were.

For the first time since she could remember, she didn't know what to do.

''Well, to be completely honest I don't really know. But if I have to guess, I'll probably just stay at Central Headquarters and wait to be transferred again where I'm needed," (Y/N) replied not looking up from her hands.

Edward sighed and removed his hands from behind his head, leaning down on his legs to try and see (Y/N)'s face.

"Well, that doesn't sound like fun. After all, Al and I were talking and we think we came up with something a little better. Right Al?" Edward asked smirking as he looked over at his little brother.