A/n- A Possible Break

Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I figured I'd have to write an author note like this eventually, cause let's face it basically all writers, amateur and professional, have had to take a break at some point. Now why the time span of the breaks aren't always the same, some are short some are longer, I feel writers have all had to do it at some point; and I think it's my turn right now.

I'm not saying that I'm quitting Wattpad or anything like that, I just feel like I may need to take a break however long it might last. It might just last one week, I don't know, but the reason why I think I need to take one is because I just don't think I'd make good quality chapters right now. I can't really explain it other than I might be in some kind of "writers funk" or "writers block".

What I'm trying to say out of all this rambling is that I feel I've gotten to a point where I've written sooo many of these one shots, requests, and scenarios, that I don't want to write them because it's enjoyable. I never want writing to feel like a job or chore for me to do, like it's something I have to do. Writing for me has always been enjoyable and I want to keep it that way. I feel like if i keep writing these right now they won't be good for you all to read, and I never want that.

I always want you guys out there to enjoy my content and what I write because at the end of the day I write it all for you guys. All of you. You Readers out there make this even more enjoyable for me to do and if I didn't have people who liked these I wouldn't write them.

But like I said before, if I end up taking a break or if you guys don't hear from me much, I don't exactly know how long it will be. I just don't feel like I'm in a good state to write more of these right now because, again , I don't have a real desire to like I always had. Writing is supposed to be something you enjoy doing.

And after my break is over, when I'm ready to get back in the saddle again, you all can still send in requests or any ideas you want like always. I'm not typing all of this because I'm mad at any of you for sending me requests or blaming any of you, I just felt it was best to let you know how I feel about taking a writing break. I sincerely appreciate all of you Readers for saying you've enjoyed my content so far, and that I've written request chapters you've been pleased with. Cause like I said, I wouldn't have been writing these two books if it wasn't for all of you.

Well, guess that's all for now, so if you've read this far thank you all so much for reading this, I don't exactly know when the next chapter will be right now but I'm not stopping yet I promise, I hope you all have a safe, great rest of the week,...

Well, guess that's all for now, so if you've read this far thank you all so much for reading this, I don't exactly know when the next chapter will be right now but I'm not stopping yet I promise, I hope you all have a safe, great rest of the week, and I'll see all of my lovely Readers in the next chapter!! BUH-BYE!!!! 😎👋
- Sarah

Well, guess that's all for now, so if you've read this far thank you all so much for reading this, I don't exactly know when the next chapter will be right now but I'm not stopping yet I promise, I hope you all have a safe, great rest of the week,...