Quite the Charmer (Request Chapter #25 Part 2)

A/n - Hi everyone. This is the next chapter that I hope you all really enjoy. Well then, LETS GO!! :)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Eh!? What'd you just call me?!", The short blonde haired boy yelled angrily at me. It was hard to see him as intimidating considering he was still in the arms of...the huge armored guy who kept staring at me.

"You heard me, I said wuss. And you're not really helping yourself right now," I said with a smile gesturing to the armored guy.

The boy glared with an embarrassed blush, got up out of the guys arms, and brushed off his clothes.

"It's not my fault I saw a giant snake and freaked out. I just...wasn't expecting it that's all,"  the boy explained trying to act tough. It didn't really help him that he was still looking around for the snake.

I folded my arms and smirked at him with my eyebrows raised questioningly.

"Ok calm down man, I could've done worse than that. I could've pointed out how you're  clearly vertically challenged...which probably wouldn't have been the first time," I remarked.

I smiled wider as I watched the mad glare come back; I think I saw one of his eyes twitching in the light from the Windows. It felt good to tease someone since I hadn't been able to in a while.

I turned my attention to the armored guy, whose glowing eyes were still looking down at me. But when I looked at him, whoever he was, he stare didn't seem menacing. In fact I blushed lightly at him before I looked away, because his gaze was gentle.

"So anyway, I think both of us know why you're hanging around here, but how long has it been?"  The boy asked, his glare gone now.

I was working to get rid of my blush so I rubbed the back of my neck and looked down when I answered him.
"You know, you're one of the first people to say that. Most people immediately start yelling at me when I stay at a building like this, saying words like "freeloader" and most times...way more colorful ones than that. I mean If I could I wouldn't even be here.." I trailed off still looking down.

A few seconds later I noticed the boy reach his gloved hand out to me to shake it. This time he was smiling a small smile at me and gesturing to my hand. Maybe these two weren't so bad...maybe.
"I'm Edward Elric, but most people call me Ed.."

He paused for a moment and seemed like he was remembering something painful.
"..And another word that I don't wanna talk about.."

I figured out what that was and decided to leave it at that,  but then I thought back to what he said before that.
"So you're the Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist that's so popular.." I realized with a smile.

He smiled and nodded, then I looked back over at the armored guy. He was standing silent and patiently with his large gloved hand stretched out. This one seemed a lot more shy and timid than Edward.

"And you must be -"
"Alphonse, m-my name is Alphonse Elric. But most people call me Al..." I heard him mutter softly.
My (e/c) eyes widened when I heard him speak. I had only heard stories about the Fullmetal Alchemist, I hadn't heard about his brother much. And that seemed unfair, because if this was how he was all the time, he definitely wasn't like most guys... He was gentle and kind.