The Girl From The North (Request Chapter #20 Part 6)

A/n- Hi guys. Once again i am back with another chapter that i hope you all enjoy. This is part 6 of "The Girl From The North", so i hope you like it as well as the rest of this series. And also thank you all very much for being understanding about delayed updates it always helps.

Well then, LETS GO!!

Music above - FMAB OST 2 (thought it might fit for this part)

Alphonse's P.O.V

I was walking to the mess hall of the fort the next morning. When I walked in, I already noticed many guards, soldiers, and generals there eating breakfast. My glowing eyes looked over the large room until I saw Brother sitting at a corner table...with (Y/N) sitting quietly across from him.

I could tell they weren't talking, but it was mostly because Brother was almost inhaling his food he looked so hungry, while (Y/N) was the opposite. She sat quietly and calmly ate her food while occasionally bringing her napkin up every so often to wipe her mouth. I guess the military teaches good manners along with fighting too.

I immediately shook my helmet at Brother and walked over to the table they were sitting at. But the closer I got, the more nervous I got. I couldn't keep my eyes off of (Y/N) the whole time I walked, mostly because of what had happened last night. A pink blush was probably on my helmet now, but I just couldn't help it. I know the three of us are here on serious business, but I couldn't stop from blushing the more I thought about how beautiful (Y/N) looked in the moonlight...I-I had never seen a girl so beautiful...

"Alphonse Elric, this mission must be a success...So no more families..like (Y/N) and her parents..ever have to go through that again."

I clenched my gloved fists as I finally reached the table. Ms. Armstrong's words from last night rang through my head, and how I had promised to make sure it came true. Good people like (Y/N) will never go through losing people they care about like that again.

'Even if she doesn't need it...I'm going to protect (Y/N).'

Third Person P.O.V

"I see you got up early huh Brother?", Alphonse asked as he took a seat next to Edward.

The Fullmetal Alchemist finally stopped choking down his food and looked at his little brother, coughing in embarrassment as he wiped his mouth.

"O-Oh yeah Al. That stupid snowstorm yesterday worked up my appetite.''

There was a pause in the conversation as Edward slightly grimaced at the food and shivered.

"(Shiver), To be honest I don't even know what it is or if it's edible but at this point, I don't really care. I mean none of these other guys have died from it yet right? Right?", Ed asked looking around the room.

When Edward never got any confirmation he sunk back in his seat and stared down at the food.

"I know this is some type of porridge, and don't worry Edward I've never heard a report of any soldiers dying from it yet" (Y/N) said in a relaxed way, not looking up from her food as she took another bite.