Chapter 2

For all Exo-Ls (GabrielleLuna9, cuz ur an awesome exo-l reader)
New EXO fanfic out!
"Together" - Suho
Go check it out please!

ΦΦΦ

Two months have passed since their encounter, and Seulgi and Taeyong developed a close friendship fast. They hung out everyday after class, and would share whatever they wanted to, including their thoughts and feelings.

But Taeyong knew there was something disturbing Seulgi that she wasn't sharing. He could see the uncomfortable look an her face everytime. But he waited. He respects her privacy, and decided to wait until if she ever comes out about it. Although it bothers him that she's keeping it to herself, alot.

"Seulgi! Wait up!" Taeyong ran behind her as she was leaving her building, and she smiled seeing him.

"Hey. What's up?"

"I was wondering... There's a party coming up, in our department. I just thought you'd wanna come with me? We can bring a friend." he felt awkward as he scratched his head, nervous about her answer. Seulgi stared at him blankly, then nodded. Taeyong's eyes widened at the unexpected answer, but he grinned.

"Yay! Thanks. Now I won't be lonely."

"No problem. When is it?"

"This Saturday. At eight. I'll pick you up from your place, OK?"

"Sure." she smiled, and they head out for dinner together as usual.

~•~

Taeyong: im here

Taeyong: im here. whr r u

Seulgi: ok. coming

Taeyong bounced in his place, excited about tonight. Even though he knew it wasn't real, he felt like a boyfriend taking his girl out for a date. He just liked the feeling of it. He heard the peeping of the auto door opening, and turned around, becoming still. Though simple, Seulgi's outfit made her look, to him, beautiful. He waved at her, and opened the door to the passenger seat. She smiled at him and got in. Taeyong went into the driver's seat and started the car.

"You... Look nice..." he said, trying not to sound as nervous as he was. Seulgi chuckled slightly.

"Thanks. You too." they reached the party venue, which was a small restaurant reserved for them. Taeyong walked in with Seulgi behind, and greeted some of his colleagues.

"Oh. Who's this?"

"Ah... A friend... From highschool. She goes here too, so... I invited her. You know, you said we could... bring a... a plus one. Hehe." Seulgi covered her mouth as she tried not to laugh at Taeyong's awkward introduction. She cleared her throat and just waved at the others. Taeyong took her to one side and sat with her, looking around. He found a few people and talked to them, while Seulgi recognised two girls she knew, and started a conversation.