Chapter 7

It's a special day. Eid!
So I'm going on a publishing streak for each story.
Enjoy!

ΦΦΦ

Taeyong walked into campus, alone. He looked around and saw her as she quickly turned away from him. Three weeks have passed, and it's killing him. Her last words and moment with him still circle in his head.

"Get out! Just go!"

"Seulgi, I..."

"Just leave Taeyong! If you really loved me, you should have known! You wouldn't have... Just get out! I don't wanna see you anymore!" she slammed the door shut, and he could hear her cry out loud.

He walked into his class, and opened his books. But it was no use. He hasn't been able to focus at all. His mind kept wandering around. Especially today, when he saw her, and what she was wearing, and how others looked at her. She was still his, and he didn't like what was happening.

Seulgi sat in the library, trying hard to study. But she knew it was hopeless. She's been crying every night, and her heart still hurts. Distraction was never the solution, because it wasn't working. While other guys flirted with her, she went with it, but she couldn't help but think about Taeyong. She knew he was watching, and felt guilty. But she was still mad at him, and couldn't bring herself to talk to him.

As classes ended, she walked fast, and out of the campus. Wether she knew or not, or was just pretending, he followed her. It's gone too far, and and for too long. Taeyong couldn't stay like this anymore. He kept a fast but quiet pace, and followed her, into her building, and up the stairs. Seulgi entered her room, and let the door close behind her. But before it could, he blocked it, and went in.

Seulgi turned, and in a flash, Taeyong cupped her face, and kissed her. She dropped her things as he was pushing her back, until she was leaning against her table.

Seulgi's hands first started pushing him, but she gave in as they grasped his shirt instead, and she started kissing him back. He pulled away, but her hands circled around his neck as she pulled him closer and kissed him again, his hands now around her waist.

"I'm... Sorry... Seulgi..." he said in between kisses. A tear left her eye. "I love you..."

"I love you too... Yong... Don't leave me again... Even if I say so..." he nodded as their heads stayed pressed together. His hand moved up as he pulled the top back up her shoulder.

"Don't do that. You're mine. No one else should see." he said. His hand moved into her hair, and he started kissing her cheek, then jawline. Seulgi nodded, and looked at him, waiting for something to happen...

~•~

"How many days till your graduation?" he spoke. They sat on a bench, drinking at the outdoor café.

"Two months." Taeyong pouted.

"Aw... You're lucky. I still have a year left. When can I get out?" Seulgi laughed at him, pinching his cheek. She leaned her head on his shoulder, hands held together, fingers interwined, watching the sea in front of her.

She closed her eyes, and thought of this day, a year ago, when they first came to the pier, on their first day together. Time went by so fast, now that their back here, celebrating their first anniversary.

Taeyong leaned his head on top of hers, staring into a distance. He felt a little sad. Two months, and Seulgi would leave university. He was scared if he couldn't see her after that. He would still be studying, while Seulgi would probably be working. He wanted to see her everyday, hold her, and keep her close, like they always have been doing.