Seoheun Special

Lee Seoheun - 16 (portrayed by SMRookies Nakamura Hina)
Lee Jeno - 16

~•~

"Jeno Lee!" Jeno looked up to see Seoheun's death eyes right at him

"What?" he asked, slowly backing up in his seat as she got closer. She held up her phone, showing the picture he just posted.

"Delete it!" she told him, only to be met by a sly smile.

"Why?" he asked ever so innocently.

"Delete it!' she said again, glaring even more.

"Mmm..." he hummed, his head resting on his fist as if thinking. "No!" he sang before dashing away.

"Get back here you a**hole!" Seoheun yelled as she chased him around the school.

"No no no!" he continued chanting, until he heard a yelp, turning to see her on the ground. Instantly, he ran back to her and held her up. "Seoheun. You OK?" he asked, looking all over her body for any injuries.

"I'm fine." she said as he dusted dirt off her skirt. She stood back straight, before suddenly waddling, and he noticed the slight graze on her knee. He snaked an arm around her waist, and helped her to a bench sitting her down. He then bent down and blew onto her knee, wiping it as well with a disinfectant wipe. As weird as this would look to people, the students here were already used to their close proximities, knowing their past which started with their mother.

"Delete it, please." Seoheun suddenly said again after a while. Jeno looked up, the playful look gone from his face.

"Why?" he asked coldly. "Why should I?"

"You put hearts in. What if mum and dad see? They'll kill me." she said, her voice shaking. Much to her dismay, Jeno seemed like he was not liking it

"Seoheun, I'm tired of using best friend from childhood as an excuse." he said before he started to walk away. Seoheun got up herself, and quickly limped to him, holding his hand.

"I'm sorry. I..." she stammered. "I didn't know you feel that way."

"Jaemin and Sarang got to date, so why not us? Even Yoogeun did." he said hurtful.

"But those were in college." she tried to explain. "We just started highschool, and I'm scared dad will... Jeno?" he sighed before she could finish and was about to walk away again before she held him tighter. "Jeno, I'm sorry." she said, her head lowered. They walked to their lockers, and took their bags out.

Seoheun was about to hold his hand to say something, but he moved away, looking back at her sadly. "I need to go home." he said turning away. "Bye."

Seoheun walked home alone for the first time she could think of. She held back her tears, not wanting to break down in the center of the road. Once she reached home, she simply tried to walk straight to her room, but was stopped when Seulgi came in between.