Final

I'm really really sorry to everyone for not updating this fast. It's already the final chapter, and I kept forgetting to edit and stuff.

Also, it was 2K the last chapter, but now it's already 3K. Thank you so so much! ILYSM❤!

Anyways, hope you liked the book so far.

~•~

Her eyes slowly flutered open, revealing a semi dark room. Senseless, she stared up at the ceiling, until a warm feeling filled up her one hand. She cornered her eyes to that side and smiled. Her hand was engulfed by another, who's head laid next to it, sleeping peacefully. She simply stared at the man, the man who brought meaning back to her life, the man who brought her out of her cage, and the man who never gave up on her.

After long moments of staring at him she rubbed the back of his hand with her thumb, causing him to wake up in a flash. He looked around sleepily, then stretched, then looked back at her, a smile forming on his sleepy face.

"Where is she?" Seulgi asked softly.

"Here. Hold on." Taeyong replied as he stood up and stretched again, yawning. He walked over to the other side of the room, and pulled a cart back towards the bed. Once he reached, he took out the bundle from inside, and placed it in Seulgi's arms.

"Hey Seoheun." Seulgi cooed softly.

The baby fidgeted hearing her mother's voice, making both her parents chuckle together

The baby fidgeted hearing her mother's voice, making both her parents chuckle together. Seulgi lightly pecked her forehead, when the door suddenly opened, roughly, but still carefully.

"Mummy!" they heard a loud whisper, and ran in two children. Nine year old Sarang, and six year old Yoogeun.

"Hey." Taeyong hugged the two, kissing their temples. "How did you two get here?"

"Uncle Jaehyun dropped us off. We wanted to see our new sister!" Yoogeun cheered, trying to look across his father to the bed.

"That's nice." he said showing them closer to the baby, who suddenly started whining from hunger. "Why don't we go out and eat while your mum feeds her, then we'll come back, OK?"

"OK!" the two cheered before Sarang pulled her brother and ran out. The two adults chuckled at them.

"I'll be back with them in half an hour." Taeyong said moving closer to the bed. He bent down and kissed the baby. "See you later Seoheun."

"It's funny really." Seulgi suddenly spoke.

"What is?" Taeyong asked as he wore his jacket.

"After every trip we take, we end up with another child." she said. She then looked up at him, smirking. "Do you know what that means?"

"We'll have three more?" he replied cocking an eyebrow.

"Nope. It means we share rooms with the kids from now on, so that you can't do anything anymore." she smiled innocently.

"Hey! That's mean!" he whined childishly.

"Well, you're a pervert."

"Hey!" he said back a little angrily. "That's double mean for calling your husband a pervert! Who's the one who started it back in uni, and didn't talk because I didn't, you know, reply?" he asked sarcastically, cocking an eyebrow.

"Shut up! That was only once!"

"Yea, but it started..."

"Go! The kids."

After their mini war, Taeyong walked out of the room to find Sarang blocking Yoogeun's ears, giving him a sad look. "What?" he asked in confusion.

"Why... Why do you and mummy fight?" she asked looking down.

"Oh God Sarang no." he chuckled hugging the kids. "We we're just pretending to fight. We're not really mad at each other. Come on let's go eat." he took their hands and walked on with them.

Seulgi laid Seoheun down next to her, petting her small tummy. The baby's eyes flickered, making her smile. She wasn't only happy because they now had a new baby, but because after everything happened, they were finally a normal family.

~•~

"YOU PSYCHO-" he was cut off when the front door burst open, and Haesook was suddenly held down to the floor. Seulgi was pulled away from Taeyong's arms, who cried trying to get to his wife, still unable to process what was happening.

It wasn't until he heard a familiar voice that he finally came to his senses.

"Taeyong!" a short figure hugged him, but he quickly pulled away to see who it was.

"Mum... Why are you here?" he backed up in shock. His mother, who had been in Paris for the past years, was suddenly in front of him, in amidst of all this.

"Taeyong," she called holding his hand, "I had her tracked. The last thing I wanted was for you or Sarang to get hurt. I'm sorry for leaving you alone, but I didn't want to face all this. But I'm here now Taeyong." she spoke assuringly, holding both his hands. Taeyong quickly looked over her, his eyes darting around the several people.

"Seulgi..." he tried to release and run to the ambulance.

"She'll be fine. Trust me." she held him back as the nurses pulled the stretcher, in which Seulgi now laid in, into the ambulance. But unable to keep his calm, Taeyong rushed behind and jumped in right before they shut the doors, and fell next to the stretcher, holding onto her hand as the oxygen mask was put over her face.

"Seulgi... Stay with me, you'll be saved. Don't worry baby. I'll do anything to keep you here."

~•~

"Mum... Oh." Sarang quickly covered her mouth as she noticed her mother asleep, with her new sister next to her. She tiptoed to the bed, and looked over the two with a smile, brushing her mother's hair with her fingers. Seulgi's eyes opened, and she quickly retrieved her hand. "Oops. Sorry I woke you."

"It's alright honey." Seulgi smiled as she sat up a little. "You didn't wake me. I wasn't really sleepy." she tugged her hand and sat her down next to her, stroking her head. Sarang smiled back and leaned against her mother, gazing at the sleeping baby.

"Mummy." she suddenly called, and Seulgi replied with a humm. "Can you tell me now why you left?" she asked. Seulgi looked down at her, her lips pursed and eyes shaking.

"I'm sorry honey. But..." she sighed, "I don't want to think about that anymore. Can you do me a favour and help me forget by not asking about it? Please. I regret my decisions back then. I missed out you growing up, and that's the biggest dissapointment I have in my life." she looked down, a stray tear leaving her eye. Sarang wiped her mother's cheek, then kissed it.

"It's OK mummy." she smiled. "I'm not mad at you. I just wanted to know. It's fine if you don't tell me." Seulgi smiled at how mature Sarang had become. After all that had happened, she still came out a beautiful and smart girl. She kissed her forehead, hugging her as she half laid down.

"Then, can you tell me how you and daddy met?" she asked again, a cheeky smile plastered on her face. Seulgi chuckled.

"Well... That's a long story."

~•~