Chapter 10

Her eyes flickered open as she felt something warm engulfing her.

A warm body.

She turned slowly in the arms holding her, and came face to face with an angel.

Her angel. To her, he is nothing but an angel. And she loved it. She touched his face, feeling each of his features with her fingers. His eyes shot open, and a wide smile formed.

"Good morning baby." he kissed her forehead. She smiled back, but felt uncomfortable. She looked under the blanket, and found herself still in the club outfit. It was tight, and stiff.

Seulgi got up, wanting to change, but remembered that her things were back at Irene's place. She sighed sitting back on the bed, when Taeyong got up, grabbed her wrist, and pulled her to the toilet. He left her standing while going through his closet, and taking something out.

"Here. Wear this for now. There's towels inside if you wanna shower. We'll go to Irene's for your things later." she opened what he gave her. A hoodie, that fell until just above her knees. That's all. She looked up at him, squinting her eyes, making him chuckle.

"Mum and dad are gone. They left this morning. And it's not like I haven't see..."

"Shut up! I'm going." she quickly ran into the toilet, leaving Taeyong laughing his heart out. He could hear her taking a shower, and decided to wait for her. He laid back on the bed, thinking about her.

Seulgi entered the shower and took off her clothes. She ran the cool water down her body, when she noticed something shiny. She then remembered last night, when she became someone's fiance. She looked at the ring, watching the water droplets run over it. A spark of joy lit up in her, and she couldn't stop smiling the rest of her shower.

Once she was done and dressed, she came out and saw Taeyong in bed, with his arm over his eyes. She walked over and sat next to him, removing his arm, then kissing his cheek. He opened his eyes, and Seulgi smiled at him. But it slowly disappeared.

"Yong. I can't just stay here. I... Want to do my own thing." he got up and held her hands.

"I know. And I have an idea. Work at ________ Fashion Outlet. You wanna be a designer, so start there." her eyes widened.

"That's... Your family's, right?" he nodded.

"And, when I'm older, it'll be mine. By then you would have a higher position too. It's perfect. And I'm not doing this because I pity you. I want be able to see you everyday, even a little bit during work." Seulgi looked down. She remembers last night when they fought, and felt bad for him. But then, something popped up in her head.

"Yong. What did you mean by lost one? Who... Were you talking about?" Taeyong sighed, lying back down. Seulgi laid down next to him, waiting for an answer while touching his hair.

"Before you, I had another special girl. She was the first person who showed me the sunset we saw. And, the first person I did love locks with." Seulgi felt a pang in her chest.

How insensitive do you have to be?

Taeyong saw the look on her face, and smirked.

"Her name was Lee Haeyong. I loved her as much as I love you..."

"OK, shut up now. Let's go eat." Seulgi got up, but he held her hand.

"Why are you upset?" she scoffed.

"You're telling me now that you had a past lover. How mean are you? I don't wanna hear if it's about your ex-girlfriend." she looked away arms crossed as Taeyong only snickered at her. He crept up behind her, next to her ear.

"I never said she was my girlfriend." he whispered. "Lee Haeyong, is my sister." her head turned, and her eyses met his at a really close distance. He moved back, taking her hand and kissing her fingers.

"I always want to keep you close, because of what happened to her. She died in an accident five years ago... After she ran away. I'm scared for you, so I want to be by your side all the time. I lost one special girl, I don't wanna lose another." he stood up and took her with him downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Seulgi opened the fridge, looking for something to make, while he started the stove.

"Eggs and... Sausage?" he nodded at her.

Seulgi stood in front of the stove and started frying eggs, when Taeyong suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist, his head on the crook of her neck, hugging her. He watched over her as she cooked, while Seulgi soon started plating the food.

"When?" he sighed.

"Just wait. I'm almost... Wait. What do you mean when? When what?" one hand left her stomach and held her left hand, lifting it up to their faces. He ran his thumb over the ring, smiling, then kissed it. Seulgi understood what he meant.

"You should finish your studies first. Then we can..."

"No. I want now."

"We're living together anyways. What difference will it make?"

"Now, I can only say fiance. But I want to feel proud and call you my wife. Please." he kissed her cheek, while Seulgi only sighed. She took their food and put it on the table, and they sat eating.

After, they left for Irene's to pick up Seulgi's things, and Irene couldn't have been happier. She was glad Taeyong stopped Seulgi and took her back. They spent the rest of the day at her house, and went back home at night.

While changing into her pyjamas, Seulgi became deep in thought, and didn't realise when she dropped her phone from the dresser. She jumped, and picked it up, when she felt being carried up.

A hand behind her back and another behind her knees, she was carried and dropped onto the bed. Another jump next to her, and she felt being pulled into his body, his arms and legs secured around her body.

"Why hold me like this?" she looked and his eyes were closed.

"I'm scared you'll run away. I can't lose you again." Seulgi felt hurt by what he said. She understood why he said it, but it still hurt. She took off one of his hands, and held it in her's.

"I won't Yong. I promise you. I won't leave again." she rubbed the back of his hand on her cheek, and he smiled.

"I trust you." and they both fell into a deep slumber.

ΦΦΦ

Short chapter, sorry.