Chapter 20

Someone please talk to me. I really need a distraction from my reality right now.

Ps. The vid is just for a cute SeulYong interaction, cuz I liked it.

ΦΦΦ

Seulgi woke up and quickly got ready for work. She rushed realising she woke up late, but then remembered she had to feed four month old Sarang. She took the baby out of the crib, and sat back on bed to breastfeed her, but kept looking at the clock to check the time.

"Calm down." Taeyong said coming into the room. "It affects the way your feeding her. There's still time, so take it slow. I made you breakfast, just come down later." he ordered. Seulgi nodded, and finished her duty as a mother before putting Sarang back to sleep in the crib, then running down.

"Here. I made porridge since it's faster to eat." Taeyong passed her a small bowl, and she smiled before quickly eating. "Stop. Just eat slowly. I'm worried for you baby. You're over working nowadays, and not caring for your health."

"Sorry Yong, it's just that there's a lot to do with each season of clothes. I have no choice but to work on them."

"But can you at least relax at home. I hate seeing you put your job over your health, and... Family." he sighed dissapointed. Seulgi put her spoon down, and looked up at him.

"What are you saying?" she slowed down on chewing.

"You haven't been that... connective with us lately, sitting at your desk all day. I feel like you're ignoring us, putting your job in front of Sarang and I." he said looking down at his food. Seulgi stopped eating, and got up with her purse.

"I lost my appetite. I'm leaving."

"Seulgi, eat. You're health..."

"I'm fine." she cut him off. "I'm completely fine, so stop lecturing me. I know what I'm doing." she said coldly. Taeyong stood up, clearly pissed.

"So you know you've been ignoring us?" he half yelled. "You know that you forgot... Our marriage anniversary yesterday." he sounded really hurt, because he was.

"I didn't. Here." she took out a small box from her bag. "You fell asleep when I came home, so I forgot to give this to you. Happy now?" she put it on the table, but Taeyong was even more ticked off.

"Is that an excuse of someone's wife? The only reason I was asleep when you came, was because you came home at midnight. That was past our day. I don't want a gift, I just wanted to spend time with you! Even your collueges wished us on SNS. How did you not notice that?"

"Then why don't you just marry one of them!?!" Seulgi yelled back, throwing her bag onto the floor. At that moment, they both heard Sarang crying.

"Just go." Taeyong ended the conversation, and ran upstairs to tend the baby, leaving Seulgi hanging. She huffed and left the house, taking a taxi to the company. On the way, she kept hissing in annoyance.

"Bad morning Ms?" the driver asked. Seulgi nodded silently, and looked out the window. "How did that happen? Mornings are usually tiring or happy." he chuckled.

"Can I ask you something?" he nodded. "Does your wife work?"

"Uh... Yes. She works as a restaurant waitress."

"A waitress. So, she would be home most of the time, right? Or..."

"No, actually she comes back late, and goes early. We're not that well off, so she does her best to keep us at our pace."

"But, do you feel she ever ignores you? Like, forgetting your birthday, or anniversary?"

"No, actually, she doesn't. I've been understanding her due to our financial situation, so I don't mind her working long. Especially because she doesn't ignore her duties as a wife and mother."