Irene Special #2

One at a time, she took steps towards the arms that left themselves open for her.

"See, you're almost here. Come on Irene." Donghae cheered her on, and each time he did, she felt more energy to go forward.

"Come on, you're... Here!" he picked her up and twirled around laughing.

"Stop! You're treating me as if I'm a baby learning to walk." Irene said scrunching her nose.

"You are a baby. My baby." he said putting her down, his arms secured around her waist to hold her up right.

"Eeh..." she cringed. "Are you trying to be like Taeyong? Please don't."

"Why not? He calls Seulgi baby, so why can't I?"

"She may like it from him, but I don't from you. I prefer you act like yourself." she locked her hands around his neck. Donghae chuckled, and helped her sit on the bed. He took her feet onto his lap and massaged them as usual. Irene stared at the man in front of her, unable to think how such a man exists. She reached forward and brushed his hair with her fingers, making him look back up.

"Irene, can I set a date already, please?"

"Uhm..."

"How much longer? Just imagine, our child and Sarang will have too much age gap. How will your kid be friends with your best friend's?" he asked pouting.

"Donghae, that's not a good reason. But, I guess you're right. I've made you wait too long. How about... next month?" she suggested. The smile on his face grew and he leaned forward to her and kissed her.

"Next month it is!" he cheered.

~•~

"Irene!" she turned on her feet, and hugged her friend running in. "Wow! You look amazing. I told you you'd get your special day too!" Seulgi said eyeing her dress, and entire get up.

"But I think she went too traditional. Donghae's wearing a suit, but she's got a hanbok on." Wendy said walking around her sister.

"Well, as long as Donghae likes it, I have no regrets." Irene retorted, high fiving her best friend. The two girls left, leaving Irene to put herself together one last time.

"Calm down. You look perfect." she stopped fidgeting with her hair when a pair of hands took hers, pulling them down around her waist, and a body back hugged her. Irene looked down smiling.

"Are you ready?" he whispered into her ear. She nodded slowly, and he took her hand, wrapping it around his arm. They walked, with her next to him, and entered the small hall, all eyes on them.

They stood at the front, and Jongin started the ceremony, wanting to quickly move on to the main part

They stood at the front, and Jongin started the ceremony, wanting to quickly move on to the main part. Sarang ran to the front, carrying a small basket with their rings. Donghae smiled at the girl and helped her down back to her parents, then exchanging rings with Irene.

"You may kiss the bride. Hehe." Jongdae said as took out his phone to take a picture. Donghae squinted at him, then turned to Irene, and kissed her. Irene's hands locked around his neck while he held her waist, and they slowly parted, ignoring the cheers around them as they gazed at each other, completely in their own world. Donghae smiled and lead her as they walked back down the aisle.

They entered their car and he drove off to a their hotel for their one night honeymoon. It was short because that's how Irene wanted it to be. She didn't want to waste money and go to a foreign country. She just wated to spend time with him on their first night together.

Irene took a shower and changed into her night gown, while Donghae sat going through his laptop. She slowly walked behind him and hugged him, and he chuckled.

"Will you be alright Irene? You know that I'll be busy again from tomorrow with all the patients."

"Of course. I'll be completely fine. You've helped me and changed my life, and now I want you to do the same to others, except the marrying part." she said. He laughed and stood up, scooping her up into his arms. Irene squealed as her feet left the ground and her hands locked around his neck, then laughed at him twirling around with her. He then slowly laid her in bed, then laid down next to her.

They faced each other, studying one another's features, carassing them.

"You're so special Irene. I feel sad that you don't know it yourself." he said stroking her hair.

"I do Donghae. You made me feel special." she replied moving closer into his embrace. He hugged her tight, kissing her hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~•~