Chapter 16

After eating breakfast, the couple go to the mall to shop. They walk around, when Seulgi stops at a jewellery shop. She takes a set of necklaces, and goes to the counter.

"Excuse me, it says you can engrave into the stone lockets?" the man nodded. Seulgi passed him the lockets she chose, and asked for the design paper where she wrote what to engrave.

"Please write one on each. This for the girl's one, and this," she wrote something else, "for the boy's one." the man nodded again, and got to work. Seulgi went back out and joined Taeyong, who bought them ice cream. They walked around the place more, and ended up buying a few nice things for themselves and as gifts.

After having some lunch, they head back, but Seulgi quickly ran to the jewellery shop first, and took the necklaces. She smiled widely at how nice they turned out, and ran back to Taeyong.

"What are those?"

"Something. Let's go back, and I'll show you." perplexed, he simply listened and they returned to the hotel.

Taeyong laid down on the bed, when Seulgi suddenly pulled him back up.

"Here. See. This for you. This, me." she held up the two lockets she had bought. Engraved onto them were names.

"Yong... Seulgi Baby..." he read them out loud, a grin taking over his face. He took the one with his name, and put it on Seulgi, while she put hers around his neck.

"Thank you baby. I'll never take it off." he leaned in and kissed her. "Rest a little now. We're going to the beach later, OK?" she nodded. They changed into home clothes and took a long nap.

Evening came, and Taeyong was the first to wake up. He changed into a loose white tee and some shorts, then went to Seulgi.

"Get up baby. We're going to the beach. Come on." he sat her up and pushed her to the washroom to freshen up. She came out and changed into her beach clothes.

 She came out and changed into her beach clothes

"That's... Never mind. Let's go." Taeyong took her hand and they headed to the resort's beach. Seulgi noticed how he kept eyeing her and people around them. She took the towel she had from her bag and put it around herself until they would reach there.

If he doesn't like it, then I will change my style...

They reached the beach and put their things down first. Seulgi didn't want to get wet, so they took a stroll against the water instead. They walked hand in hand with only their feet in the water, enjoying the breeze. The sun was slowly setting, and Taeyong gave Seulgi a back hug while watching.

"It's so perfect today. Especially with you." he spoke. Seulgi nodded slightly, carassing his arms that encircled her. As it became darker, lights started to dance. The couple turned and found the beach bar open.

"Let's grab a drink. OK?" Seulgi nodded with his request, and they went to the bar. Seulgi simply stood aside looking around while Taeyong stood next to her, ordering their drinks.