Yoogeun Special

"I don't like this." everyone looked up from their plates hearing him speak to see him looking at his sister a little dissapointed.

"What's wrong Yoogeun?" Seulgi asked, confused by her son's attitude.

"I don't like Jaemin." he replied "He's not for Sarang."

"Hey!" Sarang got up and yelled at him. "Who are you to say that?"

"How do you know you can trust him? He just came here, and you're already dating him? That's not right. You can't date him! He's an ass..."

"Lee Yoogeun," Taeyong cut him off, "room, now!" he scolded. Yoogeun huffed and stomped away up to his bedroom, glares being shared between the two eldest children. He slammed the door shut, and laid back in bed, gripping the blanket hard. After a while, the door opened very softly.

"Yoogie..." he heard the youngest's voice and quickly cooled himself before getting up to face her. "Why don't you want Sarang to date Jaemin? He's nice, just like Jeno!" Seoheun said, smiling at her brother when mentioning her best friend. Yoogeun sighed, and pulled her to sit next to him.

"Seoheun, can you keep a secret?" he asked, and the child nodded. "I don't want Sarang to be with any guy." he whispered loudly. Seoheun kept a straight confused look at her brother, unable to comprehend what he meant.

"Why?"

"Because she's our sister. And I don't want her to leave. Promise me that you'll help me keep her with us forever, alright?" he asked her, hoping for an agreement. But Seoheun knew otherwise. She may have been the yougest, but she was smart.

"But... Sarang is older, and she's going to get married one day, just like mummy and daddy."

"How about we don't let her get married?" Yoogeun asked again.

"Yoogie..."

"Seoheun," they look to see Taeyong enter as he cut Seoheun off, "can you go out for a second?" he asked. Seoheun nodded, and made her way out. "Thanks baby." he said, before turning to his son. "Lee Yoogeun, that was very insensitive of you. Why did you say that to your sister?"

"Because... I really don't trust Jaemin." he said in a flat tone. But Taeyong could sense the lie, and knew the true meaning behind his words.

"Yoogeun, you know, I had a sister too. Lee Haeyong." he revealed.

"You... did?"

"Yes," he replied, "and I can tell that you're lying." he said eyeing his son. Yoogeun knew he was caught, and looked away to the floor.

"I just don't want to lose Sarang to some guy. She's my sister, and..."

"And she still will be no matter what. You don't have to ban her from seeing boys to keep her your's. Besides, what will happen when you like a girl?" he winked, much to his son's annoyance.

"I won't." Yoogeun fired back. "I don't want any change to our family. I like as we are now. I don't want neither Sarang nor Seoheun to find boyfriends, and I won't like any girl myself."

"Yoogeun, please don't do this. Look, if it means that much to you, I'm taking both of you out tomorrow. I want you to apologise to her for what you did just now, and get along with her again. You know you're mother and I hate to see this. And, there's something else I want you to do with her."

~•~

"And remember, I'm not picking you up until you've patched things up, understood?" Taeyong warned the siblings before driving off. Sarang glared at Yoogeun, then walked away without a word.