Chapter 15

"Oh my gosh! You look so beautiful Seulgi!" Wendy cheered clapping her hands

"Oh my gosh! You look so beautiful Seulgi!" Wendy cheered clapping her hands. Seulgi smiled at her and turned to the mirror, checking herself one last time. She turned back when the door opened, and saw a man pushing Irene in on her wheelchair.

"Irene!" she ran to her and hugged her best friend, then looked up to the man.

"Hello. I'm Donghae." Seulgi nodded as he left the girls to talk alone.

"Who was that Irene?"

"He was my counsellor. Now he's the only man I trust. Remember Jongin? They're brothers. Wendy and Jongin run our family restaurant after mum passed away. They're practically family." Seulgi nodded, and then showed off herself to Irene.

"You look great. I wish..."

"You will Irene. I pray everyday that you will find your perfect man. Don't let what happened stop you." Seulgi said bending down in front of Irene, who smiled weakly, holding her hands in hers. The door opened again, and Oksook walked in.

"Oh. You must be Irene. You must mean a lot to Seulgi for her to invite only you guys for today."

Irene bowed her head slightly.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. This is my sister Wendy." the younger bowed and Oksook smiled at them.

"OK then. Seulgi, it's time for you to go. Your father is waiting."

"Father?" Wendy asked.

"My husband." the two girls nodded and left the room, followed by Oksook. Seulgi took deep breaths, checked everything once more, then stepped out of the room, where Deokhwa was waiting for her.

"You look beautiful. I'm so happy to finally get such a great daughter in law. Come now."

Without her own, Taeyong's parents insisted that she let Deokhwa walk her down the aisle, so she wouldn't feel abandoned.

Seulgi stood next to Deokhwa, and slowly, they started walking into the open room, where only a few people sat, including Irene, Wendy, Donghae, and Taeyong's close family.

Once they reached the front, Taeyong held her hands and they stood next to each other. Seulgi could feel Taeyong stealing glances at her every now and then, and her face kept flushing. After a long speech,

"You may now kiss the bride."

We've kissed before many times,
But our kisses now feel even more special,
Especially on our wedding day...

"OK Seulgi. Quickly change and give me the dress. I'll take it home. You're luggage is already in the car. Go go." Oksook helped her change into normal clothes as now, they had to go to the airport for their honeymoon.

"But mother... Where are we going?"

"Taeyong hasn't told us yet. But he assured that you'll love it." she finally changed into a crop top and some jeans, while Taeyong wore a shirt with pants and a hoodie.