Chapter 5

This was it. Taeyong decided that today would be the day. Four months was enough for him to confirm himself, and now he was ready. He left his class in a hurry and ran to the other building, going up the stairs, until he reached the designated room. He hid behind the wall outside, waiting for them to come out.

Once he heard the door open, he ran across the crowd exiting the room, grabbing a wrist, and pulling it with him to a more hidden place.

"Taeyong! What the hell? What's wrong?" Seulgi managed to release her hand, and glared at the guy, thinking it was one of his jokes.

"OK, so I'm gonna ask you a question, and you're options are either yes or no, got it?" she looked at him confused, but nodded. He smirked, and, in a second he was holding her face in his hands, kissing her. Seulgi froze, and Taeyong almost stopped when she did. But she started kissing him back, and he smiled in between, then pulled away.

"Great! You answered yes! We're officially a couple now!" he cheered pecking her lips once more, leaving her fazed. Seulgi then snapped.

"Lee Taeyong! What the hell was that!?! How is that a question!?! You didn't ask me s***!"

"That was the only way I can ask you to be mine, with the lowest chances of rejection. And come on, I know you liked it." he winked, and Seulgi started hitting him.

"You a******! Piece of s***! What the hell is wrong with you!?!" she smacked his back with her purse, but the whole time, Taeyong only laughed, because he knew he won.

"It's not my fault! My question was me kissing you, and if you hadn't kissed me back, then it was a no. But you did, so it's a yes!" Seulgi ruffled her hair in frustration, then kicked his shin before walking out. Taeyong winced in pain, then called back at her.

"Sorry baby! Let's go on a date today! I'll make it up to you!" he didn't know, but Seulgi was actually smiling to herself, but changed face once she turned back.

"Fine! But it better be a high class, movie themed, K-drama dream date. Or else I'll just end up killing my boyfriend." she flipped her hair and turned back walking away. Taeyong watched her, a huge smile on his face, as he did a short victory dance.

He then ran back to his department, pecking her cheek on the way as he went past her. She froze again, in embarrassment since there were people around, and they were in her department. She hid her face in her hands, not only hiding her reddened cheeks, but also the smile that wouldn't stop.

~•~

Seulgi waited outside the gates, feeling giddy. She was still thinking wether it was all true, or if it was just her imagination, or, a joke to the other. She's seen it before, and lost a friend like that. Her only friend. She suddenly had a tear leave her eye, thinking about Irene. She missed her, and regrets not being able to help her back then. But then, what could she have done? It all happened so fast, before anyone knew what was happening.

This was why Seulgi never dated. She never trusted a guy in her life after that. But Taeyong felt different. His aura gave off a pure vibe, and she couldn't help but fall for it.

"Oh... Did my baby get hurt?" Seulgi felt being pulled into a side hug, one hand holding her while the other patting her back. She smiled at the familiar scent, cuddling into the embrace. Sniffling, she quickly wipes her tears, and looked up to see her favourite smile.

"Sorry... I just..." he shushed her.

"It's fine. You don't have to talk about it if it disturbs you. I won't bother. Let's go now!" he pecked her temple before taking her to his car and driving off.