~ 61 ~

Hey guys, Happy reading.
Thank you
Sujatha♥

~~~~*~~~~

Three Years later....

Rahul's P.O.V.....

I have been waiting for this day ever since I met Meera. I was standing next to my love on the well decorated stage with many guests staring at us both while my gaze was stuck on the beauty standing next to me wearing a beautiful maroon coloured saree, with heavy makeup which my Aunt Pinky insisted on getting it done. I was just waiting for the reception to end. I wish to carry Meera in my arms to my bedroom that I decorated it with my own hands. Gosh she's looking so beautiful...

Meera on and off was trying to look at me from the corner of her eyes, turn and have a look at me my love..  I kept telling her in my mind but could hardly speak a word with her. I was too excited to open my mouth. It's time for more action than words...

I kept checking my watch on and off with guests and friends wishing us both and were clicking pictures. I'm tired with this photo session.

It was around 1:00 a.m when we both walked out from that hotel holding hands. My dad, Uncle Vinay and Aunt Pinky with Pam Aunty, accompanied us both to the car that was parked at the entrance and which was well decorated with jamines and roses.

I stood opening the door to let Meera sit inside. 'Meera, sit in the back seat' said Aunt Pinky when she saw me standing at front passenger seat.

'No..no...Meera sit in the front seat and I'll drive her home myself' I said firmly. Hearing me, the driver handed me the car keys and Meera occupied the seat I told her to. All others kept quiet, I closed the door and settled on my driver's seat 'shall we go my love?' I asked kissing her knuckles.

'Yes darling' Meera replied making me open my mouth in astonishment.  I never heard her address me as darling, I was so happy with those words coming out of her mouth. 'Wish I could kiss you now my love..'

'Yeah!! Sure but not publicly' said Meera that gave birth to a deep sudden urge in me to drive fast, to reach home, to my bedroom and kiss her as a starter.
As I accelerated leaving all others at the hotel, I noticed Meera's eyes closing and the next time I turned to her, she was already asleep. I know you're very tired my love...I will not push you too much...you've been through lots of struggle all these years and I will give you time to recover...

Parking the car inside the premises of our bungalow that was glowing with lights from roof to ground, I turned to Meera, tried to wake her up but looking at her innocent face I refrained from doing so. Getting out of the car, I walked to reach the passenger side the car and opened the door. I then unlocked the seat belt making her open her eyes with my touch. 'Are we home darling?' She asked me sweetly.

'Yes my love...come on, let's go inside' I told her trying to help her get out of the car. Holding her waist to support her in standing up, I could feel how lean she was. You still need to recover my love...I'll help you..  

'Let me help you Meera...you look so weak' I said. She did not resist and I lift her in my arms, she wrapped her arms around my neck immediately and rest her head on my chest. I could not see her face though but loved the way she responded. Walking up to my room, I pushed it open, made her lie on the bed.
'Is this your room?' Meera questioned me opening her eyes.

'Yes that's right! Do you like the arrangements, I did it myself!' I replied proudly.

'I feel like I have been in this room earlier!' Meera said with her eyes wandering around.