•Two•

Chaeyoung looked in the eyes. She felt scared. Why are there eyes in her mirror? And why do they move? It is impossible for someone to get in a mirror! She stood up to get a closer look. She slowly walked to the mirror. Suddenly there was more than just eyes. A face was seen.

Chaeyoung took a step back. The face was round, and the face had slight chubby, round cheeks, a sharp jawline and charming lips. It was a boy. A very handsome one too.

Now there appeared a body too. It actually was a boy. He sure was in his twenties, not too tall, but incredibly handsome. The boy wore double denim. And if she was right he had no t-shirt on. His hair was dark brown and looked incredibly shiny and soft by the lightning in her room.

Chaeyoung took another step back. "W-why are you in my mirror?" Chaeyoung stuttered. Her hands felt sweaty. She was nervous to talk to him. He looked nice but was he really? Could she trust this?

"I don't know," the male said. Chaeyoung frowned. It kind of scared her that there is a person in her mirror. Is she dreaming? Fantasizing? He talked to her. And he had a beautiful voice.

"I'm Jimin... I scared you right? I'm so sorry," he said. Jimin... Chaeyoung liked the name. He seemed friendly, and Chaeyoung was less scared of him. His eyes were so piercing just a few minutes ago, but now they are softer, more calming. "I'm Chaeyoung" she softly whispered. "I know, I actually have been here for a while... you just never noticed me."

"How did you get here? Are you real?" Jimin sighed. "To be honest, I actually don't even know. I just randomly got here, maybe a week ago from now. I don't remember anything of what happened. I don't even know if I ever was a normal person like you." Jimin seemed sad and it kinda broke Chaeyoungs heart to see him like that.

"Well, you look like one. I just don't get how you got in there. Do you think we can find out and get you out?" Jimins eyes got big. "G-get out?" "Uhm, yes... or do you want to stay inside the mirror?" "I don't know... I don't know what the real life is like. I have only seen your room." "I'm sorry, but I can't just move the mirror." Chaeyoungs mirror had a thin, black frame and it was long and straight shaped.

"That's true. It's okay," Jimin smiled. "Why... why aren't you wearing a t-shirt?" Chaeyoung asked. "To be honest, I can't find one. The whole week there was some clothing rack and a small matrass which i perfectly fit on but it's gone now and I could only find this. Everything is just white and I can't see much." "Is everything white?" "Yes it's like an endless white room." "It must feel empty for you over there..." Chaeyoung rubbed her foot over the soft carpet on the floor and she sat down. "Yeah, a bit."

"Can you eat?" Chaeyoung asked. "Sometimes there is some food somewhere but I have to find it myself" Jimin explained. Chaeyoung got confused. This was so weird? How is this ever possible? "Please don't throw your mirror away or something," Jimin begged. "No no ofcourse not. I won't." "Thank you," he said and he played with the buttons on his jacket and smiled.

"Wait, you've been here for a week now, right?" Chaeyoung asks, playing with her hair. "Yeah, I think so." "Have you ever seen me...-" "No no, I promise i'm a neat boy. I looked away," Jimin mumbled, "and covered my ears." Chaeyoungs eyes got big. "Yah! I meant changing clothes you fool!" Jimin looks at her laughing. "Awe, you're blushing," he said. "No i'm not. Shut up." Did he really just say that? Oh my gosh what a pervert. Chaeyoung didn't really mind, she found it quite funny. Also a bit embarrassing though.

"You should sleep a little Chaeyoungie" he said. "I will. Can I turn off the light?" "Yeah you can. I will watch over you!" Chaeyoung turns the light off and lays down in her bed. "Goodnight Jimin," Chaeyoung says, yawning. "Goodnight Chaeyoungie."

The next morning Chaeyoung woke up from a long sleep. She saw nothing in her mirror and supposed Jimin was somewhere else in... wherever he was. Chaeyoung stood up and grabbed some clothes. Now she can never change clothes in her own room anymore. She sighed. She walked over to the bathroom and put her clothes on. She added a little amount of mascara and brushed her hair.

Chaeyoung walked back to her room and put a silver ring on, that she got from her dad 3 years ago, when she turned 18. When Chaeyoung opened her window she saw a few eyes appear on her mirror and she smiled. In a few seconds Jimin has fully appeared. "Goodmorning Jimin!" Chaeyoung said. "Hey Chaeyoung, goodmorning! Gosh it's so hot in here, right?" "Yeah, I already opened the window for some fresh air."

"Did you eat already today?" Jimin asked. "No not yet, I will eat soon. Have you found any food over there? Or any information about why you're in my mirror?" "Nope, I haven't found anything yet. But when you are going to eat I will go and search for some food. I'm hungry," Jimin said sighing. "I wish I could make you some food," Chaeyoung said, "you look like you are losing too much weight over there." "Yeah, I don't really know how I was before this or if I even existed as a normal person." Jimin looked kind of upset. "It will be fine, there must be some reason and there must be a way to get you out. You look like a real person." "I know, but I don't want to be here anymore." "Maybe you'll find information today. I'm gonna eat, okay?" "Okay Chaeyoungie, see you soon."

Here's chapter 2!
Hope you enjoyed it :)
Next update will probably be the end of this week, or next week, because I have some stuff to do, i'm sick and I have my other story that I should update
Xx