•Three•

When Chaeyoung came back, Jimin wasn't there, so she supposed he was looking for food or information. Chaeyoung sat down at her desk and started to make her Math exercises. What a pity. Chaeyoung was not certainly a star in Math. In fact, it was her enemy. She always tried to get good grades but she hated it. She just wasn't really good at it. But Jennie was, so she always took her time to help her.

The four friends always helped each other at school. If there was anything they didn't understand, there was always another girl that did. Also when someone needed any advice, they are always there for each other. Chaeyoung smiled at the thought. She found such good friends. Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa really were the best friends ever.

"Having a hard time?" a voice suddenly said. Chaeyoung looked up and looked around her. Jimin was back. "I'm good at math, I can help you!"

"Hey Jimin, how are you? Did you find anything?" Chaeyoung asked. "Yes, I found a book, but it has a lock and I need to find a key. Maybe the book could help. It looks old." Jimin said, and he waved with the book. "Ah, let me see," Chaeyoung said as she stood up. She walked over to the mirror where Jimin was fully shown and held the book in front of him.

The book was dark blue and had a golden lock on the side of the book. There were drawings of beautiful flowers all over the book, it looked like it was drawn with real gold. The pages had turned slightly yellow, so it must be an old book already, Chaeyoung thought.

"It looks beautiful," Chaeyoung said. "Yeah I know right? Now I got to find the key to open it and read it as soon as possible." Jimin gave a slight smile.

"You really should help me with my Math though, I am terrible at Math," Chaeyoung sighed. Jimin smiled. Chaeyoung frowned. "How do you know you're good at Math when you can't remember your life here?" she asked. "I don't know. I just know I am. Maybe it's a part I know of myself. I can't really remember doing it though..." Jimin said, and they started on her homework.

"Jimin?" "Yes Chaeyoung?" "Why am I, and only I, able to see you?" Chaeyoung asked with a soft voice. Jimin frowned. "I don't know... Ah so that's why your friend thought you needed to rest. She thought you were just daydreaming or something." "Yes, something like that. Do you think I could make a picture of you?" "Well... you can try," Jimin smiled.

Chaeyoung grabbed her phone and unlocked it. She opened the camera app and Jimin posed in a cute way. "Smile!" Chaeyoung laughed. Just when she made a picture she heard a sound like a whine, a soft scream. It seemed to be painful. Chaeyoung put her phone away and looked at the mirror.

There was a small crack in the right top corner. Jimin had kneeled down to the floor and had his hands on his chest. "J-Jimin? Are you okay? What happened?" Chaeyoung asked, and kneeled down herself, although she wasn't really beside him. Jimin did not reply. "Jimin? Are you okay? Say something?" Chaeyoung bit her lip. Did she hurt him by the camera?

"I... I'm fine," Jimin finally answered. He sounded hurt. Broken. "No Jimin, are you hurt?" Chaeyoung put her hand on the glass of the mirror. Jimin sighed and showed his face again. He slightly smiled. "I don't think you can take pictures of me... there's a crack now... it was like a shot in my chest." "I'm so sorry. I just wanted proof."

"Are you gonna tell people? Can you wait with that? I might be used somehow..." Jimin said and rubbed the back of his neck. "No, but my friend Jisoo was here when I saw your eyes..." Chaeyoung bit her lip. "Okay, thank you..." he said with a genuine smile. He was okay.

Chaeyoung felt like Jimin and her were meant to be friends. They just fit together well. Jimin was a friendly een cheeky guy, and was very handsome as well.

As days go by, more small cracks on the mirror are seen. "Do you think we will ever find that damn key?" Jimin asked. "Ofcourse we will, it must be somewhere!" Chaeyoung sighed. "I wish I could help you and search together. But that's probably not possible...," Chaeyoung put her hand on the glass. There were 3 crack at the right top in the corner, and one on the left top corner. It had scared Jimin. He thought it must be sign for something, since there would be no other reason for glass to crack, because nothing happened to the glass.

"My parents will come home tomorrow," Chaeyoung said. "Tomorrow already?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, so... sorry if I won't be much in my room." "Ah, no that's okay... Do you think I have parents? Somewhere?" Jimin bit his lip. "Yeah I think you do," Chaeyoung said. "We'll find a way to get you out and find your family. Promise."

Chaeyoung was reading The Fault In Our Stars when she heard a yell. She looked up and saw Jimin in the mirror, and he looked very exited. "Chaeyoung!" Jimin cheered exitedly. "Hey Jimin, what's up, where have you been?" she asked. "I was searching and I have found the key! I opened the book!"

Jimin showed Chaeyoung the book. The lock was opened by the key. "Have you read it?" Chaeyoung asked him exitedly, and she sat down in front of the mirror. "No, I havent opened the pages yet, only the lock. I wanted to do it with you." "Then open it!" "Okay, okay!" Jimin laughed at Chaeyoungs enthousiasm. He found her absolutely adorable.

He was quite right though. Chaeyoung was a beautiful girl. She was slim, tall and very attractive. She always made sure to look as good as possible and she was definitely good at it.

Jimin carefully opened the book, and gasped. It was old. So old, Jimin had to be extremely careful not to tear the pages from the book. They were old, yellow-ish and dusty, which made Jimin sneeze. Chaeyoung thought it was maybe the cutest sneeze she had ever heard, and laughed. "Why are you laughing?" Jimin asked. "Your sneeze is so cute!" Chaeyoung giggled. "Ah shut up!" Jimin laughed. "Come on, let's read it."

Hello! A new update! Pretty quick, I know, but I hope you enjoyed it a lot and look forward to the next chapter👀 What's in the book??
Xx