•Twenty-Six (end)•

Jimin saw her. When they left the police station he could see her and she yelled at him. Chaeyoung pulled him with her, walking outside. "She creeps me out," Jimin said. He held Chaeyoungs hand tightly. "Was that her?" "Yeah." "I've seen her before."

Jimin raised his left eyebrow. "Seen her before?" "Definitely. She creeped around in the neighbourhood... around... Oh god. Around the time that you were in my mirror." "You're kidding." "No!" "So... she knew I was in yours? Did she do that on purpose?" Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders. Jimin sighed deeply. The two got in his car and Jimin forced himself to breathe in and out deeply, calming himself down while Chaeyoung rubbed his shoulder.

Later that night Jimin and Chaeyoung were laying on the couch, hands intertwined. They had arrested the woman who cursed Jimin, and they were questioning her. "I'm so, so glad that it all came to an end," Chaeyoung smiled. Jimin nodded. "It tires me out. But I don't have to be afraid anymore now," he said as he rubbed his thumb over Chaeyoungs knuckles.

"What about... the mirror thing?" "My therapist says I shouldn't avoid them but I should look into a mirror when I see one. I'm slowly getting over it but my fear isn't gone entirely," Jimin explained. Chaeyoung nodded and kissed her boyfriends cheek. "It's all okay now, don't worry anymore." They shared a few kisses before Jimin fell asleep on Chaeyoungs shoulder.

A SKIP OF 5 YEARS

It was 2024 and it had been five years since Chaeyoung met Jimin. Today it was their wedding day. Chaeyoung was 27 now and she worked as a chef in an Italian restaurant. Jimin taught her how to dance, her favourite thing to do nowadays. Jimin was 29 and became a professional dancer. He also became the co-owner of a dance school. He teaches contemporary dance mainly, but also does Hiphop together with his friend Hoseok.

Chaeyoung and Jimin were a happy couple. Some would say the happiest on earth. Especially today, as today would be their wedding date. It was the 15th of December and they had planned a gorgeous winter wedding. Chaeyoungs schoolfriend Jisoo had become a weddingplanner, automatically becoming their weddingplanner as soon as Chaeyoung had told Jisoo.

Lisa and Jennie helped Chaeyoung into her weddingdress while Jisoo was checking the venue and catering, checking if everything went according to the schedule and plan. Chaeyoungs sister Alice helped her with the makeup, as she had become a makeup artist, working with loads of idols, such as Twice and GOT7.

Chaeyoung carefully curled her dyed blonde hair, making sure just to make it wavy and not actually make it too curly. Her mom was sitting in the corner, being all smiley and teary-eyed. "Ah mom, don't cry now!" Chaeyoung stood up and hugged her mother. "You're just so grown up. I'm so happy for you."

"You'll do fine. All you'll have to say is I do!" Namjoon encouraged Jimin. "Yeah and my vowels. And I have to repeat those words and-" "Hyung, you're ready. You'll be fine," Jeongguk smiled and hugged him tight. "Thanks Jeongguk," he sighed, but with a smile. He would marry his best friend in the world today and he couldn't stop smiling.