•Twenty-two•

Beads of sweat were starting to form on Jimins forehead. His breathing was picking up and as the boy in the movie touched the mirror Jimin hid himself, letting out the smallest scream. Chaeyoung quickly sat up straight and put the movie on pause.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked while pulling the blanket off Jimins head. "There wasn't a scary part, what happened?" "M-mirror," Jimin whispered and stuttered as he was shaking. Chaeyoung immediately felt her mood sink to the bottom of the ocean. He was scared. Of mirrors. He developed a fear because of his mirror trauma.

She quickly pulled him close to her and caressed his hair. "Shh, it's gonna be okay darling, it really is! You're gonna get over this. I will help you!" "I-I had a dream... recently. A-and I was back in the mirror, forever, and there was nothing I could do. I-I had lost everyone and everything was blank and white and only mirrors and-" Jimin stopped talking as he started crying softly. Chaeyoung teared up as well as she listened to Jimins bad dream.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. I didn't know you were having so much trouble with mirrors...," she sighed. "I think... I think you should follow therapy. Someone must be able to help you out." "No one would believe me, Chae! It's nonsense! It's like a fantasy movie and everyone will laugh at me!" Jimin cried out. "Ofcourse not. You'll convince them! You have been all over the news about it. They will help you anyways. They can't just reject you, love."

Jimin looked down. "I feel like such a loser. I keep on crying and my mom hears me and tends to check on me but I always pretend as if I am sleeping... I don't wanna lie to anyone about it but... I feel like people see me as a wimp and I don't want that, Chae." "I know baby, but you aren't a wimp. It's amazing that you show your feelings to me. That's a good thing, believe me! We are gonna talk to your parents and we are all gonna find a solution, okay babe?" Jimin nodded and wiped his tears.

Chaeyoung turned off the movie and put Jimins laptop away. She made him lay down as she peppered his face with small sweet kisses, causing Jimin to smile at her. "There is my favourite smile!" Chaeyoung giggled. "Thank you Chae, I needed this. I love you so much." Chaeyoung kissed him shortly and whispered her 'I love you' back at him.

"A trauma?" Jennie asked while her eyes were widened. "Yeah, I feel so bad for him. I cannot imagine what he is going through at the moment," Chaeyoung sighed as she grabbed her apple from her backpack. "That's so awful, is he alright?" Lisa asked. "Not really but we are gonna talk to his parents soon. He told them last night and he told me they've all cried out together. We're gonna discuss how we are gonna find help for him." "You're really strong, Chae~ You are doing great." "Thank you Lisa," she said as she hugged her friend. "No problem cutie."

The schoolbell rang. The girls stood up, hugged each other and split up like they always had to on Monday after lunch break. Chaeyoung looked around her to see if anyone was talking about her and the mirror guy again. She didn't see anyone which made her smile softly as she walked to her classroom.

She sat down in her classroom and grabbed her English books. The other 3 girls all had English together on other times, but Chaeyoung was alone during this lesson. "Goodmorning class!" Mr. Boo said cheerfully. "Today we are gonna practice with reading texts again for the upcoming text! You can work with your classmate next to you!"

Chaeyoung sighed as she grabbed her binder with reading exercises. She really wasn't in the mood for this today AND she sat alone. She grabbed a pen and pretended as if she was reading the text as her teacher started walking around.

"Mrs. Park, are you doing alright?" Mr. Boo asked as he stopped at her table. "You look tired, a bit sad even." "I'm having... personal problems."

Shit. Chaeyoung mentally slapped herself. Mr. Boo was her mentor and she really didn't wanna talk about it to him right now. "Personal problems? Oh dear, let's have a small mentor talk then. Come on."

Chaeyoung sighed and shamefully stood up. "I'm gonna do mentor talks again kids! I will start with Chaeyoung right now and I will schedule the rest of yours too soon!" Mr. Boo explained as he leaded me out of the classroom, to his small office near his classroom.

The two seated themselves in front of each other and Chaeyoung looked down as she felt his eyes met her own. "Chaeyoung, will you tell me what is going on? You have been very... strange lately. Different. Not concentrated." Chaeyoung sighed. "Mr. Boo, have you ever heard of the boy that somehow got stuck in a mirror in that girls room and she helped him out?" "Oh yes, that nonsense story," he laughed.

Chaeyoung bit her lip as she felt very offended right away. "That girl was me, sir. I am that girl. That boy, Park Jimin, was in my mirror! It's not nonsense," she said as she tried not to tear up. "Chaeyoung, I had no idea! Is the story actually true?!" Chaeyoung nodded. "I have been dating him ever since he got back and I recently found out he is having nightmares and he has a serious trauma. I'm just so worried about him!" "I understand... gosh I don't know what I would do either, Chaeyoung." Mr. Boo rubbed his temple and bit his lip. "That's fine, we are gonna look into it very soon! I'll just go back to class, thanks for listening though," she said as she bowed, and quickly walked back to the classroom again.

HA. DOUBLE UPDATE. SURPRISE SURPRISE BISH. HOPE U ENJOY
XOO