•Five•

Jimin looked at her confused. "On the right, Jimin!" Chaeyoung said, totally shocked. On the right side of his hair, you could see some strands of his hair turning orange. A bright and colourful shade of orange.

Jimin looked a bit stressed. "How could it ever turn orange? Does it look ugly?" he quickly asked. Chaeyoung smiled. "It doesn't. I quite like it. Isn't there mirror... wherever you're at." "There is one, I think... but... I don't see anything through it. It just reflects the space here, but not me. Am I even real?" Jimin played a bit with his t-shirt.

You don't look real, Chaeyoung thought. Chaeyoung smiled a bit at him. He was so incredibly handsome, how could he ever be real? Chaeyoung thought he maybe was the most handsome boy she has ever seen.

"It will be okay Jimin." "Alright then. Let's do step one. The test to find the Golden Bird Key."

Jimin flipped the pages in the book to search for Step 1. "I think I found it." Jimin ran his hand through his hair and read. "Tell me, what do we have to do?" Chaeyoung asked.

Right at that moment a formula appeared in the mirror. "Oh god no, i'm bad at math... What do we do with this formula anyways?" Chaeyoung sighed. A small crack appeared in the corner of the mirror. "No, not again!"

"I got this... I can do this!" Jimin said. Chaeyoung saw him getting a marker and solved the math formula while writing it down.

"Okay so... 2x + 28a - 9s +  19s + 12 × 4," Jimin said. Chaeyoung blinked a few times. The formula definitely confused her. "What the-," Chaeyoung didn't got to finish her sentence. Jimin wrote fast and Chaeyoung could barely follow it. "2x + 28a - 9s + 19s + 48... 2x + 28a + 10s + 48!" Jimin was done very quickly. "Damn it," he said when another formula showed up.

"2x + 28a + 10s + 48 - 48 -10s - 22a" Jimin sighed. "So that's... 2x + 6a" he said while writing it down. Chaeyoung gasped. How could he solve those so easily and fast? New formulas kept showing up.

Add the square root of 144

"That's 12 so... 2x + 6a + 12..." he said and frowned. What did they have to do with those? A bang was heard from behind him and they saw a small coffin behind him. He stood up and took it back to the place where he was sitting. He tried to open it but couldn't. There was a lock on it which needed letters and numbers to open it.

Jimin smiled and filled it in just the way they had solved it but it didn't work. It didn't open. He frowned. "Is it not working?" Chaeyoung asked. "No it doesn't open... did we do something wrong?" he asked. "Maybe in a different way."

Jimin tried to do all numbers first and then letters, but it didn't work either. The also tried it the other way. "Do it in order." "How?" "Do it like a x 2 6 12!" Chaeyoung said. "Ofcourse! Alphabetical order!" Jimin said laughing while filling it in the lock. The lock opened and Jimin looked at Chaeyoung. "Open it! I wanna know what's inside!" Chaeyoung said exitedly.

Jimin quickly opened the coffin and they found a smaller coffin inside. This one wasn't ugly and brown, but had a golden colour

A map appeared on the mirror.

"Wow, this is like a test at school. It has Math and... this must be Geography then!" Chaeyoung said. She was happy. She's good at Geography. "Okay... i'm not that good at this though," Jimin said while rubbing his head. "I am."

A small country in Europe lit up with a bright, light pink colour. "Do we have to name the countries?" Jimin asked. "I think so," Chaeyoung said.

"I know that big country there is Germany though," Jimin said while pointing at Germany. The smaller country was below it. "This must be Austria then?" Chaeyoung said. The country went from bright pink to bright green. "That must be a correct sign, I suppose?" she asked. "I think so, yes."

A new country lit up. It was a bigger country, also in Europe. And it was beside Germany, on the East side. "Is this Poland?" she guessed. The country turned green. "Woah, how do you know this?" Jimin asked. "I'm a queen at Geography," she chuckled.

A new country lit up, it was in Asia this time. "Pakistan!" Jimin said exitedly. He finally knew something. Jimin looked happy about it and Chaeyoung laughed at his cuteness. The country turned green and Chaeyoung wanted to high five him but couldn't. He was in a mirror, she realized.

A country more in the East of Asia lit up. Chaeyoung had to think a lot. She didn't want to fail this one. "Which country could that be...? Is it... Laos?" It turned green and Chaeyoung swore she could scream out of happiness.

A new country lit up. This one was in the north of Africa. It wasn't Morocco, Chaeyoung throught. "Isn't this Egypt then?" Jimin asked. It turned green and Chaeyoung could kiss him because she really didn't know. "Yes! Egypt!"

All countries she guessed right lit up and then...

Nothing happened.

"Do we have to do something with this?" Jimin asked. He looked in the book and saw five squares. "I think we have to fill this in or something?" Chaeyoung asked.  "Which countries were it again?" 

"Austria, Poland, Pakistan, Laos, Egypt." Chaeyoung stated. "But what do those countries have to do with each other?" "Apple." "Pardon me?" Chaeyoung was confused. "It's Apple." Jimin said and filled the word Apple in, in the five squares, and the letters he word turned into gold. "Ofcourse! Apple!" Chaeyoung said, finally realizing all first letters formed Apple together

The golden coffin opened and they saw a golden key with a bird on it in the coffin. "So... this is the golden bird key I suppose," Jimin said. "We did it!" Chaeyoung cheered.

Heyy! I hope you like this chapter. It's a bit smaller than usual, sorry for that, I just wanted to upload this. I'll update soon! Let me know what you think!
Xx