•Twenty-five•

Unknown: How did you get out.

Jimin: Excuse me
Who is this?

Unknown: I have never lost my power
How did you get out

Jimin: If you don't reply normally I will block your number
Who is this?

Unknown: you remember when you were running with your friends and ruined my day?

Jimin: Stay away from me
Please don't contact me again.

"So you're sure it's the woman who... got you in that mirror?" Jimin nodded. "It's a bizarre story, Jimin, but I will inform my collegues and we are gonna investigate this a little more for sure," the police officer in front of Jimin said. Jimin bowed and thanked him. "Could you write down the phone number?" Jimin nodded and grabbed a pen from the police officers desk and wrote the phone number down.

He shook the police officers hand and left the room. His father stood up. "And?" is what he asked. "He said he'd investigate it. I had to write down the phone number and answer some simple questions but it didn't take long at all," Jimin informed him. His father nodded and they walked out of the building together towards the family car.

"Shouldn't you get your own license by now?" His father asked as they sat down in the car. "I've been wanting to, but it's expensive and I don't have that much time nowadays... Since I am a choreographer you know." Jimins father nodded. "We will support you financially if that's an issue, you know that right?" He started the engine. Jimin smiled and nodded. "Thanks."

Later that day Jimin had packed his bag and went on his way to Chaeyoung. He had told her about the random texts and he promised her to stay at her house, since her father had to go on a business trip and her mother went with him. Jimin didn't want her to be all home alone so now he's staying at hers.

She greeted him with a tight hug and a peck on the cheek. Jimin took off his coat and jacket and the couple settled themselves on the big black sofa, with a pile of cushions and a soft pink blanket. ''How was your day?'' Chaeyoung asked Jimin, ''Did the police ask any questions?'' ''Yeah, but it wasn't that interesting because they couldn't do a lot without proof, so now they will be tracking the phone down and see who has been messaging me that stuff, but I am 100 percent sure it was her.'' Jimin shivered. ''She creeps me out.'' Chaeyoung pouted. ''I understand, it must've been so scary,'' she sighed. Jimin nodded. ''But it doesn't matter anymore, I'm safe now and I got you, I got a nice job, I got my friends, I'm feeling so good, Chaeyoung, I couldn't be happier!'' 

Chaeyoung smiled widely. She thought back to the first conversation they had. ''Remember how we met?'' Jimin laughed. ''I wasn't wearing a shirt.''

~

Chaeyoung looked in the eyes. She felt scared. Why are there eyes in her mirror? And why do they move? It is impossible for someone to get in a mirror! She stood up to get a closer look. She slowly walked to the mirror. Suddenly there was more than just eyes. A face was seen.

Chaeyoung took a step back. The face was round, and the face had slight chubby, round cheeks, a sharp jawline and charming lips. It was a boy. A very handsome one too.

Now there appeared a body too. It actually was a boy. He sure was in his twenties, not too tall, but incredibly handsome. The boy wore double denim. And if she was right he had no t-shirt on. His hair was dark brown and looked incredibly shiny and soft by the lightning in her room.

Chaeyoung took another step back. "W-why are you in my mirror?" Chaeyoung stuttered. Her hands felt sweaty. She was nervous to talk to him. He looked nice but was he really? Could she trust this?

"I don't know," the male said. Chaeyoung frowned. It kind of scared her that there is a person in her mirror. Is she dreaming? Fantasizing? He talked to her. And he had a beautiful voice.

"I'm Jimin... I scared you right? I'm so sorry," he said. 

~

Jimin kissed Chaeyoung softly. ''Baby, I love you.'' ''I love you more! Hey our three-month-anniversary is coming up right?'' ''That's right, let's have dinner then!'' Chaeyoung nodded. ''Sure.'' 

Jimin's phone rang, he picked it up quickly. ''Hello?'' ''Hello, Park Jimin, this is Kang Jihoon, from Busan's police station, we spoke earlier today.''  ''Oh, yes hello officer, did you find out who has been texting me?'' ''Yes we have, and if we are right, it's exactly the woman you described, we took her to the police station for investigation so you'll have to come by if possible.'' ''What? right now?'' ''That's right, I'll see you when you stop by.'' The phone call ended. 

''What's up?'' Chaeyoung asked. ''They found the women who... I don't even know, cursed me? We have to go to the police station right now, for investigation,'' Jimin explained.

Okay so, I have a feelings hardly anyone reads this book anymore so I will wrap it up soon and focus on my two VMIN books, thank god they're popular lmao,, if you read this, thanks a lot. xo