•Seventeen•

The four arrived at the Police station just a few minutes later, as it was nearby Chaeyoungs house.

Jimin had been nervous during the car ride, constantly shifting in his seat. Chaeyoung held his hand to keep him calm, but he wasn't calm. He wanted to see his friends and family as soon as possible and go home. But he didn't wanna leave Chaeyoungs side either. They weren't a thing yet, but it sure felt like that for Jimin.

Mr. Park parked the car and turned his head around. "Are you okay, Jimin?" Jimin nodded. "Just nervous." He bit his lip as he stepped out of the car, the other three following him. Chaeyoung held Jimins hand again and followed her parents steps into the police station.

[A/n:I have no idea how such things work so let me live ty lmao x]

They followed her parents to the service desk, where a broad man was sitting. He was a little intimidating, as he had thick black eyebrows and he had very thick muscles. He didn't look that kind. Jimin hoped strongly that he wouldn't have to talk to him.

"Hello sir, we would like to report that we found Park Jimin, the boy that disappeared two weeks ago," Chaeyoungs mom said. The man looked up, his eyes widening at the sight of Jimin. "How did you find him?! Hold on, I'll get some collegues."

The man went through a door, probably to the office at the police station, and dragged some of his co-workers along with him. "They found Park Jimin!"

Jimin awkwardly stood behind the little family, biting his lip and scratching his neck. "Where did you find him?" Chaeyoung hesitated to say anything at first, but her parents looked at her for an answer. "A long story. You won't believe it." "What do you mean?" "He... Jimin was inside my mirror."

The police officers laughed, but soon quit as they saw the serious look on the others faces. "You're actually serious?" "Yeah. He was in my mirror, in my room." "Alright, we'll need to talk to all of you first."

(Time skip, 1 hour later, 20:15 pm)

Jimin stepped out of the room. He had just been asked a ton of questions and he was an emotional mess. He couldn't hold back his tears anymore as he looked at Chaeyoung. She quickly hugged him as his tears poured out. All of the stress, the pain and the worry he had been through was finally over. One of the officers was busy calling his family to come to the police station to meet their son again.

They sat in a sort of waiting room, just received a cup of coffee. Jimin had the cup in his hands, but didn't drink. He had a lump in his throat, the situation being just too much on him right now.

"You're already on the news again," Mr. Park said as he scrolled through some news page on his phone. "It says you're found." Jimin sighed and nodded. "I hope my family and friends are okay," he softly said. Chaeyoung kissed his cheek. "It will be fine. They will be here soon." Jimin nodded. He would finally see them again.

After a time that seemed like hours, the door opened, and Jimin just saw a foot, and knew it was his mom. He recognized her shoes in a millisecond and stood up as his dad and brother entered the room as well. He instantly cried and fell into his mothers arms, his dad and little brother hugging him as well. They cried together, holding each other. Chaeyoung and her parents couldn't stop shedding tears as well, as it was such an emotional, beautiful sight.

She noticed how much his little brother looked like him. It was really just a tad younger version of Jimin himself. His mom had the same eyes as him, his dad the same smile.

Chaeyoung hugged her parents tight. "You did well, Chaeyoung," mr. Park praised her. Chaeyoung smiled and thanked him.

The family broke contact and Jimin introduced his family to Chaeyoungs. It took a long time, but Jimin and Chaeyoung were able to convince Jimins parents and brother that the mirror story was actually true. His little brother, Jihyun, had looked at him like he was the eighth miracle.

Jimins mom couldn't stop kissing her son, embarrassing him and making him laugh. "Shall we go home?" Jimins dad asked him. Chaeyoung looked down. She would miss him like crazy if he would leave her again. "Chaeyoung would you like to spend the night at our house?" His dad offered. Chaeyoungs eyes lit up again and nodded happily.

About half an hour later Chaeyoung had packed some of her stuff and went to Jimins house with Jimin and his family.

Jimins phone buzzed continuously and he finally grabbed it from his pocket. He got tears in his eyes as he saw who was calling. Chaeyoung looked at his phone and saw the contact name. It was Namjoonie hyung. She remembered his name. He was the one that kinda lead them everywhere. "Pick up."

Jimin answered the call, shakingly lifting his phone to his ear. "H-hello?" As soon as Jimin heard Namjoons voice through the speaker of his phone, he bursted out in tears. Chaeyoung quickly hugged him. "It's okay Jimin." "H-hyung...," he cried softly. He heard Namjoon crying as well. "We are all on our way to your house Jiminie. Everything is gonna be okay. We love you," Namjoon said. "I love you too hyung. We're almost home," he said and soon broke off the call to cry out once again.

It broke Chaeyoungs heart to see him like this. She missed his smile, and his laugh. "I love you." Jimin looked at Chaeyoung, smiling and hugged her tight. Chaeyoung didn't need the words back. She knew he was barely able to talk because the emotions he had right now. It was okay. He was gonna see his friends again.

The car stopped. They heard yelling outside. "They're already here."

ANOTHER FUCKIN UPDATE AYE HAHAHA
I am in a mood so I decided to write another chapter to feed y'all a bit. Hope you enjoyed this!!
Xx