•Twenty-three•

Jimin ran up to Chaeyoungs house after an hour of jogging outside. He needed to cool down a bit after his therapy session. Today he had his first session and it definitely made himself feel a bit better. His therapist had said that sporting and doing art would help him to forget about his fears.

He carefully rung the bell, hoping he didn't wake anyone up since it was already getting late. You hadn't seen each other since the talk about searching for a therapist and that was almost 10 days ago and Jimin started to feel lonely, and needy for you.

Chaeyoungs father opened the door, which Jimin hadn't expected. "Hey Jimin, what are you doing here this late? Are you alright? You seem cold. Come in, son," he said as he put his hand on Jimins shoulder, guiding him in. Jimin quickly bowed to mr. Park, taking of his shoes.

"Thank you sir. I just had my first therapy session and my therapist suggested I should do sports or art so... I went for a run," he explained himself. "It's been a while since I saw Chaeyoung so I wanted to stop by." Her father nodded approvingly. "Chaeyoung is in her room, she felt lonely today I noticed so try to cheer her up, okay?" Jimin nodded. "I will, thank you mr. Park!" Jimin said as he bowed and walked up the stairs.

[It gets M-rated from here! Read at ur own risk]

Jimin stood in front of Chaeyoungs room as he heard soft, muffled moans. Jimins eyes widened as he noticed the moans were definitely not from pain. Jimin gasped as the moans got louder. He put his head on the door, closing his eyes, listening to his girlfriends sounds. Jimin felt himself growing harder and palmed himself through his sweatpants. He could feel himself growing hotter, his girl only making it worse when he heard her moaning his name.

Should he go in? No, he would disturb her privacy, wouldn't he? He sighed deeply. Before he knew it, he knocked on her door, softly. The moaning stopped and he heard her mumble to herself. "Y-yes?" "It's me baby... Can I come in?" Jimin carefully asked. "Yes, Yes ofcourse!"

Jimin got into her room and there she sat 'innocently' on her bed in only a t-shirt and her underwear. His t-shirt. Jimin smiled widely at the sight of his girlfriend. He sat next to her and hugged her tight. "I missed you baby," he whispered. "I missed you more~" "I heard that," Jimin giggled. Chaeyoung pulled back from their hug. "You... You heard... oh my god, I'm so embarrassed!" Jimin smiled at his cute girlfriend. "It's fine! It sounded... hot," Jimin said as he tried to hide his own arousal.

"Do you want me to help you?" Jimin asked after a moment of silence, causing his girlfriend to look up. "H-help me?" Jimin smiled softly. "We don't have to!" Chaeyoung looked at him nervously, but then she nodded. "Really?" Jimin asked her. Chaeyoung nodded again. Jimin smiled widely as he pulled her close and kissed her.

Their kiss got hotter and messier with the second and Jimin couldn't help but let his hands wander to Chaeyoungs ass, softly groping it, making her gasp against his own lips. "Can I?" Jimin politely asked as he tugged on the t-shirt she wore. Chaeyoung nodded and lifted her arms up, letting Jimin take off the t-shirt, revealing her upper body to someone for the first time in her life. She wanted to hide herself, but Jimin stopped her. "Don't. You look so beautiful, darling, I'm so lucky with you."

Jimin made his girlfriend lay down and let his hands trail along her hips and stomach, towards her breasts. Jimin had never done this before, but with the passion he had and the, well, adult videos he had seen before, he knew what to do.

Jimin kissed her neck softly as his hands started to massage her breasts, causing her to moan out softly. "Jimin, please, touch me down there. I need it now," Chaeyoung sighed. Jimin laughed at his needy girlfriend. "Are you sure? You know your parents are right downstairs, hm? Shouldn't we lock the door?" Chaeyoung shook her head. "I don't care."

Jimin had his hands on her hips, trailing down to her underwear, slowly taking them off, revealing her full body now. Jimin smiled widely at his beautiful girlfriend laying in front of him. He took off his own sweater to make her feel more comfortable, and Chaeyoung swore she was starting to drool at the sight of Jimins toned upperbody.

[A/n: Forgive me I have sinned.]

Jimin spread her legs slowly, biting his bottom lip at the sight. He brought his softly shaking hand to her private area, softly rubbing it with his fingers, smearing out her wetness everywhere. Jimin feeled around a little bit, trying to get used to the feeling. Chaeyoung bit her lip as she didn't want to make any sounds. "Can you please help me out a little?" Jimin awkwardly asked, not sure what to do. Chaeyoung giggled at her boyfriends cuteness and nodded.

She brought her hand to his, moving his middle finger to her hole. [a/n: I hate myself.] Jimin smiled and carefully pushed his finger into her, feeling her to already be opened up slightly. Chaeyoung moaned softly as Jimin started moving his finger around, curling it a little, causing Chaeyoung to whine.

Jimin added a second finger, moving his fingers in and out of his girlfriend. Chaeyoung muffled her moans with her hand covering her mouth. Jimin smiled as he sped up a little, feeling her getting wetter. "P-please, my clit," Chaeyoung whined as she brought Jimins fingers to her clit, making Jimin rub it. Jimin noticed how sensitive she was right there, and rubbed it quickly, picking up the pace of her other fingers too. Chaeyoung started to moan louder and louder, whining out Jimins name, until she started shaking. "D-don't stop!" Chaeyoung begged him. Jimin smiled as he felt her getting close, clenching around his fingers, and then feeling her releasing herself as she moaned out loud. Jimin rode out her orgasm, Chaeyoung panting loudly. "T-that was amazing," she sighed. Jimin smiled, softly thanking her. Jimin cleaned his fingers and laid down next to Chaeyoung, cuddling her.

"PARK JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER"

"Shit."

ELLOOO
Another chapter is here but no one is reading this :( so if anyone ever sees this: THANK U. INTELLECTUAL.

hope u enjoyed
Xo