•Sixteen•

[Sorry it took me so long to update, I'll try to do it more often now. Enjoy!]

A bright light was shining from the mirror. Chaeyoung squeezed her eyes shut, even more tears running down while she felt her finger hurting. She quickly opened her eyes again, letting them get used to the white light.

The light shone through the cracks of the mirror, slowly healing it. Her mouth fell open, her eyes widened. How could this happen?

Within a minute the mirror was healed. It was shiny. Brand new. But there was no Jimin. "J-Jimin?" she carefully spoke. No reaction from him. Tears welled up in her eyes, thinking she lost him for the second time. Chaeyoung almost threw herself on the mirror, basically hugging it. "Please come back," she said with a broken voice.

"I'm here, Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung turned around, facing a boy. Jimin. She slowly stood up, not being capable of processing what was going on. She walked closer, putting her hand on his face. He smiled. He was real. "We did it, Chaeyoung."

Everything about him was real. His blonde hair had faded a bit into a silver shade, his thick lips were glossy, his skin felt like silk and his eyes were barely visible because of his whide smile.

Chaeyoung cried and hugged him close. Jimin was real. It was her Jimin. She took a deep breath and smelled his scent.

"I thought I had lost you forever," she barely could get out of her throat. "But I am here now, Chae, and whatever your parents think, I'm not going away. I will never leave your side."

After a couple of minutes of them admiring the other they heard the sound of a door opening and keys ringing downstairs. "They're home," Chaeyoung stated. Jimin nodded. "I have to tell you before your parents see me... I...," Jimin sighed. "What is it?"

"I really fucking love you, Chaeyoung. I have ever since we started." His eyes were full of hope. Hope she would feel the same. Hope she would say she loves him too. And she did.

"I love you too."

And with that Jimin pressed his lips on Chaeyoungs. She felt something she had never felt before. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Jimins neck, and Jimin wrapped his around her waist. Their lips moved together in cync. It felt like it was all meant to be.

"What the hell is this and who is he?!"

Chaeyoungs mom yelled loudly as she bursted into Chaeyoungs room. Chaeyoung and Jimin were shocked to be busted while kissing. "Well... this... this is Jimin." Chaeyoung bit her lip as Jimin held her hand to calm her down.

"You have never told me about him! And why was the door closed? Are you doing it?" Chaeyoung sighed. "Mom, please let Jimin have dinner with us. I will explain you and dad the whole story. But please, don't act like I'm crazy or hired him to play along, okay?"

Chaeyoungs mom nodded and left with a weird look on her face. Jimin laughed. "That went alright," he said giggling. Chaeyoung smiled. "They probably won't believe a single bit about our story." "At least we know it's true!"

Jimin and Chaeyoung sat next to each other in each others arms for a while. It was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence. Just a nice one where they listened to each others breathing and smile, or play with the others hair.

"Do you have a phone?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked. Jimins eyes widened and stuck his hand in his pocket, grabbing his phone as he smiled. "It's the same one! This is the one I had before the spell!" Jimin said happily.

He turned it on, seeing he missed hundreds of messages. He smiled widely. "I will answer all of it later. Your parents first."

Within 20 minutes the four people sat down at the dining table, eating spaghetti, since Chaeyoung was a fan of Italian food.

"And you are telling me he was in your mirror?" Chaeyoungs fathers eyes were as big as a pingpong ball. Chaeyoung chuckled a bit. "Yes dad. It's unbelievable, but true. Why do you think the mirror meant so much to me?"

"I am so terribly sorry, Chaeyoung. You have done this very well." Chaeyoung smiled at her dads apology. "You'll have to apologize to Jimin." "Jimin, I'm terribly sorry for what I have done. I had lots of trouble with work and I mixed it up with my private life. I had no right to do this." "That's alright sir, I forgive you. Thanks to that I'm free again," Jimin smiled.

"Dear, what was your full name again?" Chaeyoungs mother said carefully. "Park Jimin," he smiled. "Everyone has been looking for you. It was on the news across the whole country! Your friends were on television, telling what happened, and everyone joked about it so much. We have to get you to the police and your family!"

Chaeyoungs eyes grew wide. "Oh my god, yes ofcourse! Do they live in Seoul?" "Yeah, I'm originally from Busan but I studied here so my whole family came with me... Oh I missed them," Jimin spoke with tears in his eyes.

Chaeyoung hugged him. "Let's go to the police cutie," she smiled. Jimin rubbed his eyes and nodded. "Thank you for the delicious dinner, mrs Park," Jimin bowed to Chaeyoungs mother, and later to her father. "You're welcome sweetheart. Sorry for yelling at you two earlier. You are a very nice guy, Jimin." Jimin thanked her as everyone put on their shoes and coat. Jimin already had his shoes on when he came out of the mirror and hadn't took them off, but he had no coat.

Chaeyoungs dad quickly noticed it and lend him another coat of his and winked at Jimin. Jimin wasn't sure why he did that, but he felt quite comfortable with Chaeyoungs parents after dinner.

The four quickly walked over to the car and stepped inside. Chaeyoungs mom quickly called the police, reporting that they were on their way with Jimin. "Let's get you to your family."

Hello everyoneee!!
I really loved to write this chapter so I hope you enjoyed it!!
HE'S FINALLY OUT
XO