•Twelve•

"Taehyung!"

Chaeyoung looked up. "Huh?"

Jimin appeared. His eyes were swollen and red, cheeks wet and t-shirt stained with tears.

"Oh no, what's up?" Chaeyoung immediately stood up and walked over to the mirror and caressed it. "Jimin, what's wrong?"

Jimin sobbed quietly. "T-taehyung... y-yoo-yoon-..."

Chaeyoung frowned. "Jimin, what are you trying to say?"

"Taehyung, Yoongi hyung. Namjoon hyung, Jungkookie, Hoseok hyung, Seokjin hyung." Jimin looked at Chaeyoung. She felt as if his eyes were piercing through her soul.

"Who are those people?"

"M-my friends. They are my friends! I remember them!" Chaeyoung smiled. "You remember your friends!"

Suddenly a white light surrounded the mirror. The percentage peeked at 100%. Chaeyoung covered her eyes with the sleeve of her sweater. "Oh my god we made it! Next step!" "Yeah! We made it until step 5 Jimin!" Chaeyoung cheered.

"Gosh i'm remembering so much more now and-"

"And what?"

"I-I remember parts of how I got in here..."

"Really?

Jimin nodded and smiled softly. "I'll let you know later," he said, and disappeared quickly.

Little did Chaeyoung know that Jimins mind was so full of memories his head started to hurt. He sat down on the bed, closing his eyes. He rubbed them with his fingers, groaning as his head felt like exploding.

He felt himself tear up and bit his lip. He suddenly experienced what it felt to miss someone. He forgot how painful it felt. He slowly remembered his mom.

Her long black hair, her beautiful brown eyes. He looked like her. And his dad. A big strong man, a nice smile. The tears kept streaming.

And his friends.

Jungkook, the youngest, but handsome and muscular and talented. He was really handsome, and a fun person to be around with.

Taehyung, one of the handsomest guys he's met, and yes, he had to admit he's hot

Taehyung, one of the handsomest guys he's met, and yes, he had to admit he's hot. He was cute too though. He would always come to him if he couldn't solve his problems on his own.