•Twenty•

Chaeyoung ran down the stairs, super exited to see her boyfriend again. She almost tripped over a soft scarf, which she knew it was Jimins. She smiled and pushed open the door to the living room, seeing Jimin sitting on the couch and talking with her dad.

"Jimin!" Chaeyoung shouted happily, running up to him before wrapping her arms around his neck. "Hey baby," he grinned while kissing her shortly, giving her a warm hug. "I missed you so much," Jimin whispered while resting his head on Chaeyoungs shoulder. "I missed you too," she giggled.

"I brought you some flowers, but your mom already put them in a vase," Jimin said, pointing to the coffee table. It was a gorgeous bouquet full of various flowers. "Thank you so much! You don't need to bring me flowers though," Chaeyoung laughed and kissed Jimins cheek.

"Chaeyoungie, mom and I are leaving. We don't know when we will be home though," Chaeyoungs dad said. "Are you sleeping here Jimin?" her mom asked. "I didn't bring anything though..." "Oh I can stay at your place!" Chaeyoung cheered exitedly. "That's also fine. You need us to drive you two there?" dad asked. "No need to, I drive myself," Jimin politely rejected. "Alright, have fun tonight and see you tomorrow!"

Chaeyoungs dad kissed her cheek and shook Jimins hand. When her dad left to put on his shoes, her mom hugged both of them. "Do you have condoms?" "Mom stop that!" Chaeyoung heavily blushed. "I'm sorry! I am just warning you two kids!" "I promise it will be alright ma'am," Jimin kindly said. Miss Park smiled and nodded, leaving with her husband to the party.

"Alright, let's go pack my stuff," Chaeyoung said while grabbing Jimins hand and taking him upstairs. When they entered her room Jimin got mentally attacked by the sight of the all too familiar mirror. He stopped walking and bit his bottom lip, feeling nervous.

"Are you alright?" Jimin nodded. "It's the mirror, isn't it?" He nodded again. "Every mirror I see I... I just flinch. Just a bit. Because of all the... memoried you know... But... this is the mirror. It makes me feel anxious." Jimin sat down on Chaeyoungs bed when he finished speaking up about his problem.

"I understand Jiminie, it's fine. I can throw it away, that's no problem." "Don't! No need to. I need to overcome my... problem," he smiled. Chaeyoung nodded, agreeing with his statement.

"That's true but I still don't want you to be uncomfortable in my room." "No worries Chae, I will be fine! Promise," Jimin smiled and pulled her towards him and hugged her tight. "I love you Chaeyoung," he smiled. "I love you more cutie," Chaeyoung giggled. "You look so pretty today." "I just showered so now I'm fresh~," she laughed. "Yes that must be it," Jimin giggled while Chaeyoung kissed his cheek.

Chaeyoung wanted to get away from Jimins grip but he wouldn't let her go. "Not yet." "Yah! I need to pack my bag," she laughed while playfully hitting his chest. "That's too bad."

Chaeyoung put her head on his chest and let her boyfriend rest his chin on her head. "You smell so nice." "Again, Jimin, I showered." Jimin laughed. "I know that. Accept my compliments!" Chaeyoung giggled. "Alright, thanks Jiminie. You smell better though." Jimin smiled in response.

"Okay now I really should pack my bags," Chaeyoung softly said. Jimin nodded and softly kissed her before letting go of her. She kissed his cheeks once more and walked over to her bed.

She grabbed a bag from under her bed and stuffed in a black skirt and a grey sweater. "What else do I need?" "Uhm... underwear?" Jimin suggested in a shy tone. Chaeyoung blushed and nodded as she quickly threw in a set of clean underwear in the bag, not wanting him to see it.

Chaeyoung and Jimin had kissed frequently, but they have never did anything else, let alone seeing each other in underwear. Or naked. Chaeyoung wanted to though, she found out she was ready to take their relationship to the next step. Chaeyoung wondered if Jimin was too. She had no idea if he was a virgin or not. Maybe he wasn't but just didn't wanna have any sexual intercourse with her. She was too shy to ask though.

After half an hour the couple arrived at Jimins house. She noticed all the lights were out, no one was home. She felt exitement and adrenaline rush through her stomach.

They entered the house and took off their coats and shoes. Jimin gave Chaeyoung a short kiss and walked into the livingroom, Chaeyoung following him.

"Want a drink?" Jimin asked, holding up a bottle of Rosé wine. [A/n: gotta love my jokes] Chaeyoung nodded and smiled at him while sitting down on the big sofa. Jimin filled two glasses with the sparkling wine and handed one glass over to Chaeyoung, who smiled as a 'thanks'.

Jimin said down and the couple clinked their glasses while laughing. "To us," Jimin whispered. "To us."

Hello everyoneee
A short surprise chapter for y'all!!
Hope you enjoyed a lil fluff
Xo