•Twenty-one•

The couple woke up the next morning, Chaeyoungs hand resting on Jimins chest and their legs tangled together. "Goodmorning princess," Jimin whispered, earning the softest 'goodmorning' back from his girlfriend, who clearly had to wake up a little bit more.

"Did you sleep well?" Jimin asked. She softly nodded. She taught about last night, how she was afraid that they would do anything sexual because they were alone, but it didn't happen. He's probably just trying not to go too fast, she thought.

On the other hand, Jimin was worried about the same time, because he js just as inexperienced as Chaeyoung. He hoped she didn't expect him to do anything. He just didn't know what to do, every woman likes something else after all. He decided not to worry anymore and let everything just come its way naturally.

"Shall I bake some croissants? Do you want tea?" Jimin asked while playing with Chaeyoungs hair. "Yes! But I will help you baby," she said as she sat up straight while rubbing her eyes.

The couple stood up, Chaeyoung giggling at Jimins cute blue pajamas. She herself was wearing shorts and one of his big sweaters. She was hot but she couldn't take it off just now so she decided to deal with it.

When the couple arrived in the kitchen, Jimin felt his phone buzzing. He took it out of his pajama pocket and saw the notification he got.

Taetae
Hey Jiminie how did it go
did something happen ;)

Bro pls respond

Im curious

Respond

Jimin.

You
Hi.
Nothing happened lol
We just drank wine
Watched a movie
And slept
Together
As in
Not sex
But sleep

Taetae
Rip u
Still not getting sum
Get ur virgin ass going

You
TAEHYUNG

Taetae
Lmao
Sex is goood hyung
You will like it

You
I WILL
Its just
Im scared
I dont know shit about this
I mean
I do
But
Idk how to do it
I know how to
But
Idk
U understand??
And also,, Chaeyoung probably doesn't even want that.

Taetae
Honey.
Jimin.
U know what to do
U have watched enough porn

You
Im gonna smack you in the face.
I KNOW HOW IT WORKS
Im just nervous
What if I don't do it right
Or what if I am just bad at that shit
Or what if she doesn't want sex at all

Taetae
OMG CHILL
Ur gonna be okay!!
Its not that hard
Just talk yk
Talk together
And stuff

You
Ugh ok
Ttyl
Gonna eat breakfast now

T

aetae
Ok bya

Jimin put his phone on the table as he watched Chaeyoung put the croissants in the oven. "Who was that?" Chaeyoung asked. "Taehyungie asking me... stupid stuff." "What stuff?" Jimin blushed at that. "Nothing. Sooo you want tea?" "Yeah...," she said while frowning.

"You're acting weird Jiminie," she sighed. "Sorry, he asked me about... our sex life and I got awkward. Let's not talk about that now okay?" Chaeyoung blushed. "It doesn't even exist," she muttered underneath her breath.

"Do you want it to?" Jimin asked after a few minutes of silence. "What?" "Do you want it to exist?" "I... I don't know. I'm pretty inexperienced," she sighed. "So am I," Jimin said as he made tea for the both of them.

"We should let it come the way it comes then," Chaeyoung said and she immediately regretted her choice of words. Jimin started laughing and walked over to her, pulling her in a hug. "Exactly. Great choice of words. But I do agree with you. But you're so hot I can't handle it sometimes~" the boy whined. Chaeyoung giggled and slapped his chest playfully.

"Sorry baby," he laughed. Jimin stroke her hair behind her ear, doing the cliché kiss move. He smiled and connected his lips to hers. They moved smoothly together and Chaeyoung threw her arms around his neck. Before it could go any further the water boiler started making loud noises, meaning the water had reached the right temperature. Jimin broke off the kiss to pull the plug out of the power socket. "You want sugar in it? You like green tea right?"  Chaeyoung giggled. "No sugar and green tea is fine," she said as she watched her boyfriend make her a cup of tea.

The oven beeped too, so she quickly took out the croissants, putting them on the two plates that Jimin already had put at the counter.

The two sat down at the dinner table, eating and drinking in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence though. It was a peaceful silence, and there were birds heard chirping from outside.

"Let's go to bed again," Jimin said after the two finished breakfast. "Bed?" "We are both free. It's a free day. Let's just stay in bed. We've never really done that before," he smiled. Chaeyoung nodded approvingly.

The lovers got up and cleaned the table before walking upstairs to enter Jimins bedroom again.

After a while of laying on the bed just talking and cuddling, Chaeyoung broke off the silence. "Jiminie?" "Yeah, baby?" "I apologize, but I have to ask." "Okay," Jimin giggled. "Do you wear underwear at all."

Jimins eyes widened and he blushed madly. "I'm sorry, oh my gosh. I don't wear underwear when I go to sleep!" Jimin hid his face. Chaeyoung laughed. "That's okay Jiminie! I was just wondering if I was seeing right or not!" "You looked at it?! Oh my god."

Jimin looked down at his crotch, where, well... it was obvious. Morning wood. "I'm sorry!" He quickly hid himself with the blanket. "It's fine! But it better be from me," Chaeyoung laughed. "Shut the hell up."

Chaeyoung hugged him tight and kissed his cheek multiple times. "You know I love you right?" "Ofcourse baby!" Jimin smiled. "Let's watch a movie!"

Chaeyoung chose the most random movie she could find. She layed her head on his chest, listening to his breath and heart beat.

Suddenly his heartbeat started to pick up and go faster by the second. Chaeyoung looked up, wondering if the scene was erotic. But all she saw was a boy, looking into a mirror.

Lmao hi.
Sorry for this overly sexual talk chapter LMAO I didn't know what to write.
I hope u still like the chapter tho, I mean, theres also a lil fluff lol
SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES BUT I LACK INSPIRATION AND NO ONE READS DIZ BOOK.
hope u enjoyed it tho xo