•Nineteen•

TIMESKIP
2 MONTHS LATER

It had been two months since Jimin came home and Jimin and Chaeyoung both were doing well. Chaeyoung received good grades and was much happier and energetic than she was before. Jimin has put all of his energy in dancing, and went to a special school to be taught various dance styles, although his best has always been modern-temporary dance. [A/N: please tell me if Jimins dance style is something else because i thought it was this and now I'm doubting myself]

Jimin was offered a job at a dance school where he could start working as a teacher, as soon as he finished this year at his new school. He accepted the offer and went to his dance classes everyday and was always among the top 3 students of the week.

-
-
-

Chaeyoung sat down on the sofa and rubbed her feet. She just came home from her job and was really tired. She's a waitress at a cute café nearby. It was a fun job, but very tiring as she constantly had to walk. She was lucky she doesn't have to wear heels.

Chaeyoung turned on the tv and started watching her favourite show on Netflix. Her dad walked down the stairs and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. "How was your day?" "It was very busy. I'm so tired~" Chaeyoung whined. "I'll make you some ramen," he smiled as he walked towards the kitchen. "Would be great!"

Chaeyoung grabbed her phone and unlocked it. She smiled as she saw she had received a message from Jimin.

Cutie💓
Hey Chaechae, how was your day?

Chaeyoung loved how he texts her everyday, even though he is working his ass off. He practices until late at night and gets up early in the morning too. As long as he stayed healthy and content, Chaeyoung didn't mind.

You
Hiyaa Chim
I'm doing alright
Had a long day at work and now my feet hurt but I will be fine lol
Wbu? :)

Cutie💓
I'll massage your feet in my thoughts 😂
I'm doing alright
I just got home
It's been a stressed and intense day
There are a lot of hard moves to learn
I couldn't really get my mind off you today

You
You're a flirt
But it's okay not to push yourself too much Jiminie
You are doing great :)

Cutie💓
Ty baby
So
Want me to come over tonight??
It's friday night
I'm free

You
Suree bub
My dad is making me some ramen right now
I'll finish that first
I'll take a shower and I'll text you when I'm ready ok??
X

Cutie💓
Ok bb x

YouAaah you look so good todayYou always look good thoOk i'm keeping this picture forever

You
Aaah you look so good today
You always look good tho
Ok i'm keeping this picture forever

Cutie💓
Jskskx it isn't even that pretty

You
Shutup I think it is

Cutie💓
I deserve a picture back thi :(
I miss u

You
Ok ok holdup

Cutie💓That is adorableAnd also hot tbhAnyways;)SorryOk see you soon honey ily

Cutie💓
That is adorable
And also hot tbh
Anyways
;)
Sorry
Ok see you soon honey ily

You
Lmao idiot ilyt
see ya in a biiit🖤

~

~

~

After Chaeyoung had finished the ramen made by her dad she did the dishes and ran upstairs. She walked into her room and smiled at the mirror. Oh boy that did give her a lot of memories. She walked over to her closet to grab a sweater, jeans and underwear.

Chaeyoung checked her instagram while walking towards the shower, almost crashing into her mom. "Oops! Sorry!" she giggled. Her mom smiled. "Watch out little one." "I'm not little!" Chaeyoung whined.

She put her pile of clothes on the edge of the sink in the bathroom, still whining at her mom. Her mom stood in the opening of the door, tapping with her nails on the frame. "You are still my baby!" she laughed. Chaeyoung smiled.

"Jimin is coming over tonight," Chaeyoung mentioned as she grabbed a towel. "Is he sleeping here or not?" "Don't know yet. I told him I would take a shower and text him when I would be done." "If he wants to stay, that's no problem. Dad and I are going to the neighbours birthday party tonight, she turned 48 today." "Well, congratulate her for me," Chaeyoung smiled.

"I will. And don't forget to use condoms tonight, okay?" "Mom! We aren't even that far yet!" Chaeyoung started blushing. Her mom laughed. "You never know! I bought them for you recently. I put them in the top cabinet above the sink. The one on the left. We don't want little Chaeyoungs yet." Chaeyoung carefully pushed her mom away. "Yes. Thank you. Have fun tonight, bye~~~!" Chaeyoung said, locking the door.

She sighed and laughed. Her mom was silly, already buying condoms while nothing has happened yet, besides kissing. Chaeyoung was shy and she didn't think she'd do anything well on that subject. She had absolutely zero experience and hoped very much that Jimin would have experience and would guide her through it. She trusted Jimin enough to be her first.

Chaeyoung smiled and put on her Spotify playlist, Clarity by Zedd coming on shuffle at first. She giggled, as she and Jisoo always sang this song together.

Chaeyoung quickly undressed and stepped under her hot shower. She sang loudly as she cleaned her body and washes her hair carefully. Last month she had dyed it blonde, since Jimin had said it would look great on her. It did, she admitted. Jimin had a shade of orange this time.

Chaeyoung found out Jimin liked to dye his hair a lot of different colours. She saw the pictures of him with all his different haircolours and he has literally had all the colours of the rainbow and beyond. His scalp was gonna die soon.

When she finished Chaeyoung stepped out of the shower cabin and dried her body, putting on her underwear and wrapping a towel around her hair.

As she put on her clothes she sang along to the next song that was playing. A knock on the door was heard. "Jimin is here!" her dad yelled from outside the door. "Already?! Tell him to wait downstairs! I will be there in a bit." "Alrighty!"

Chaeyoung quickly blowdried her hair and put on a little makeup and perfume for her boyfriend. She cleaned up her mess in the bathroom and went downstairs, to finally meet her boyfriend after missing each other for a week.

Hellooo everyone! Hope you liked the update :) I know I did
X