Eminem called Nicki Minaj Bae, Asked her out, and she basically said YES!!!!

So i'm getting ready to give you the full tea on Eminem and Nicki minaj and what happened just last night at Eminem's Boston concert.

Okay SO Friday Nicki Minaj came out with a song called Big Bank and she referenced Slim Shady, AKA Eminem. Saying basically how she met slim shady and once he goes black he won't go back. Which made a fan question Nicki Minaj asking her if she's dating Eminem..

And that's when ALL  the drama went down.

Nicki Minaj replied "Yes."

Inciting a new found revolution that not only trended on twitter but WORLDWIDE.

So Eminem hops up on Instagram commenting "Girl you know it's true." 

Which btw..EMINEM COMMENTED ON A INSTAGRAM POST!

WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT??

But moving on..

So after that was said Nicki teased some more saying something like "Oh babe I thought we we're gonna talk about this until the wedding..I'll talk to you about this when I get home." something like that.

But anyway TWITTER AND THE WORLD FLIPPED OUT!!

Everyone wanting to know if they really are dating!?

Or is this a publicity stunt for Nicki Minaj's new album?

Some people even believed that Nicki and Em already collaborated on her new album and this was just some type of promo like how Eminem did Suzanne with that whole River video making it seem like he was dating that woman in real life.

But Honey..

Come Sunday Night..our questions were answered..

Because we have official news from Eminem's own mouth..

Eminem has officially said that he wants to DATE Nicki Minaj!!!

Okay Okay

I know..

You shook right?

Well it get's better..

Because in front of 40,000 PEOPLE count them with me y'all.

1 2 3 4...

10,000...

FORTY THOUSAND PEOPLE!!! EMINEM TOOK TIME OUT HIS CONCERT TO SAY HE WANTS NICKI MINAJ TO CALL HIM FOR THEY CAN WORK THIS WHOLE THING OUT!!

GUY'S...MARSHALL CALLED NICKI BAE!!!

HE CALLED HER BAE!!!

AND NOT JUST BAE!!

HE CALLED HER SWEETHEART!!

SWEETHEART!!!

Guy's..i'm flipping out.

So anyway Marshall asked Boston "How many of y'all want me to date Nicki Minaj?" 

And of course the crowd went wild with "Yays!" and some "Nay's!"

But y'all..no one was prepared for when eminem said he actually wanted to date her too!!

Watch this video Below if you don't believe me.

So I took away something very interesting from this video..

Did y'all see the way Eminem became all bashful when he told her to call him if she's listening!?