Marriage Counseling Part 2

You were sitting on the couch staring at a blank TV screen pondering everything that has happened in the past week. You knew Marshall and you were growing distant but you had no idea that it was this serious. The two of you were barely even talking to each other at this point and you could feel the divide between the two of you growing to dangerous levels.

You were snapped out of your dreary thoughts seeing Marshall enter the front door with his head phones in and his cell phone in hand looking as if he was texting someone.

"Marshall we really gotta talk." You said hoarsely, your voice shot from crying and coughing so much.

"Yeah we do." He agreed taking his head phones completely off and putting his phone into his pocket as he sat on the couch next to you.

"I don't know how we got this bad." You admitted feeling some more tears spring into your eyes. "Did I do something wrong?" You asked him looking towards him for some type of explanation.

"You know, I fell in love with you the very second I saw you at one of my concerts, all smiles and laughter as you sung along to my verses, I was like "Wow, this girl is gorgeous." and I was right, your personality always amazes me and I loved all of your ambition and how driven you were to make it in the acting world, but baby not at the cost of our relationship." He sighed.

"I wasn't trying to put my career over us, it just happened." I explained.

"And I don't want you to have to choose between a career and me, I don't want to be that road block that stops you, cause no matter how i'm feeling at this point in our relationship I do care about you." He explained looking down at the ground, still avoiding eye contact with you.

"You just don't love me." You laughed it bit, only to keep from crying.

He didn't say nothing just like back in the counseling office, and that was enough to answer your question right then and there.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked fearing I already knew the answer but I needed to hear him say it, just to finalize it.

"I think we need to divorce." He said his voice sounding pained as he said it.

There was a deathly quiet pause that filled the room, and you were absolutely stunned even though you already knew he must've been thinking this over for a while, but you had the strange suspicion there was more to it than you just being late coming home or the occasional arguments you've been having. Those things could all be fixed easily, but for him to not even be able to answer if he loved you anymore, that was a big deal.

"So, who you leaving me for?" You asked him daringly definitely catching him by surprise as he turned to you with furrowed brows of confusion.

"Honestly?" He asked you.

"Yup seems like we've been going down that road lately." You shrugged wiping a tear off the corner of your eye.

"No one, but I've been weighing some options for a while." He admitted.

"Wow..so you pretty much decided this marriage was over a long time ago?" You laughed bitterly not believing while you were out trying to start a career your husband already was planning to leave you.

"This is a lot better for the both of us-"

"Please don't give me that Bull crap, we all know who this is better for and it's not me." I said cutting him off.

"Y/N-"

"NO, look here Marshall Bruce Mathers III, you might find some pretty little model, or some cute cooking baking Becky, Or even some Slim Savanna, But honey I guarantee you, You will NEVER find a woman who will love and care about you the way that I do, I gave us my ALL, and for you to actually be able to give it away just because some of the things I do doesn't work for you is a joke!" You angrily cried trying to control all the hate and bitterness you was feeling but this hurt ran deep.

He didn't say anything which only ticked you off more.

"I Swear Marshall if you leave me for Nicki Fricking Minaj, I will haunt you for the rest of your life!" You shouted remembering all the tabloids lately mentioning some type of flirtation between Marshall and Nicki, that you first deemed as a joke, but since he was basically throwing divorce papers in your face you wouldn't be to surprised if it were true.

"Maybe if I did she wouldn't leave the house so much." He shot back.

"Wow..okay ya know what, have fun with Mz. Barbie and her plastic booty." You seethed getting up from the couch and grabbing your car keys already had packed your luggage just in case things went south in this conversation.

Which it had.

"By the way, remember that day you asked me to sign a prenup and I told you I had signed it and everything?" You asked him as he nodded his head in remembrance.

"Well, I lied, i'll be expecting my Alimony checks in the mail." You smirked watching the stunned look on his face as you just laughed.

"Oh and by the way...that night I was at your concert, I only went because a friend made me, I actually hate your music." I admitted seeing his mouth fly open as he began to look pissed.

"Who's a bad actress now?" You taunted flipping your hair and sassily walking to the door  slaming it behind you, as you left.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Second part here for you, hoped you liked it, Your Savagery is on fleek.