Update schedule and some questions for you all!

Okay so i'm gonna post this little update schedule for you all to tell you what's going to be going down.

So for one, Life According to 7-eleven girl is about to be wrapped up real soon so stay tuned for the finale of that book cause trust me, it's about to be a wild ride.

 Two, next chapter to this imagine book is going to be updated maybe over the weekend, i'm not for sure yet, because as we speak i feel sick so I don't know..

And as for next week, i'm not going to probably be updating much it's gonna be a busy week..so yeah I apologize if I'm gonna like all week and nothing's updated.

But the week after look for the finale of Life According to 7-Eleven girl, and more chapters to my new book Half Way House.

And if you read Knowing No. 7 my Ed Sheeran book that has been updated a couple days ago, ad part 2 to that will also be coming up soon.

As for this book Part 2 to the Marriage counseling imagine will be up maybe next week if I can pencil it in..we'll see..

In the mean time I have some questions for you all since I love reading your comments and hearing what you have to say. Plus i'm genuinely curious to see what you think so I hope you reply.

1.) What is your favorite genre by me. Meaning what genre do you like when i write the most? Cause depending on how you all answer I might write some imagines in that genre for a bit.

2.) Who's your favorite character by me? Meaning what genre do you like the most by me. I know a lot of people like 7-eleven girl, and she had almost become like a sensational meme among the Eminem Wattpad fans, to which I couldn't be happier that she's our little inside joke. But yeah depending on what character you say I might try to make more characters similar to them, or maybe even do a spin off of that character. Keep in mind you can choose literally any character from any book I've ever written, even the ones I deleted if you still remember those characters..

Who remember's Detroit's Renegade? Y'all some OG stans if you remember that book I wrote which honestly was one of my favorites...but sadly..it had to go to lack of plot ideas.

ALRIGHT ENOUGH ABOUT ME ON TO SOME EMINEM RELATED QUESTIONS.

3.) What would you do if you had the chance to meet Eminem? I personally would flip out and possibly faint, my last words before I black out would probably be... "How long did it take you to grow that beard?"

4.) Who do you ship Marshall with? (And don't say yourself)

5.) If eminem and slim shady were two different people, who's concert would you go too?

6.) Favorite Eminem song of all time?

7.) Favorite Eminem album of all time?

8.) Who do you wanna see Eminem collab with the most? ( I personally wanna see Cardi B and Eminem..)

9.) Favorite Eminem Lyric?

10.) Favorite acting scene by Eminem (and by this it could be cameo's he's done, 8 mile, or his music videos..let me know which one was your all time favorite eminem acting SCENE, not music video, movie.)