Reverse Poem (Not really an Eminem imagine)

A:N this is a reverse Poem meaning that when you read this poem from top to bottom, then from bottom to top, the poem has two completely different meanings. Let me know what you think because this is my first time ever writing a reverse poem.

I don't consider this an Eminem imagine this was just me messing around a bit..

      The Wedding Vow

A day where two people became only one.

I thought this day would never come.

The room was completely silent.

As I made my way towards you with nervous looks of anxiety.

A tear escaped my eyes because I couldn't believe today was the day.

You looked absolutely stunning.

I didn't know how to react in such a moment so I just looked towards you.

People watched and whispered.

I felt like there was to many people and not enough room.

And every step I took I knew it would bring me closer to you.

And people said today should've been the happiest of our lives and I cried in response.

I just knew our future would last forever.

It's a day i'll always remember.

As you whispered you'll love me forever.

(Reverse Poem)

Now Read from Bottom to top.

A:N so now that you finished the poem, the first poem (From top to bottom) Was about a nervous girl approaching her future husband at the alter on her wedding day, and then the second poem (From bottom to top) was about that girl instead of approaching her wedding she's approaching her fiance's funeral instead...so yeah a little depressing..but I wanted to try a reverse poem so there's my little attempt..hoped you liked it and more Eminem Imagines to come. So see you! :)